Chapter 98

Genos was quick to take the jar with the monster flea to the laboratory to get it secured. On heading back, he moved to the hot tub to finally join up with Kamiko. Saitama was soon found swimming with both Mitsumi and Fumio on his back. Garou and Zenchu both stared with shock at how the bald hero was already lapping around the pool over twenty times within five minutes. When the swim was finished, Fumio was able to move into the hot tub to chat with Child Emperor. Saitama sat on a small bench in the pool by a bubble jet to let Mitsumi cuddle into him. Inichi came over to them with a small chuckle.

"I would like to examine the mine you are to acquire. If I may, Lady Mitsumi? I may be able to find a place to set the piece of shell within it," Inichi asked. Mitsumi thought about it and smiled.

"You can. And take any others that are interested in looking, too," she nodded. Saitama looked at Inichi and held up a dripping, wet hand.

"She and I should go with you. But, you go in the morning. Make sure the place is empty and secured. I want a full day of some form of relaxation with her. So, we can explore the mine in the morning. Then we can go fishing in the evening. Or vice versa," he said. "Hmm. You don't sleep, though. Go tonight."

"Ah! I can do that," Inichi nodded.

"Take me with you," Fubuki chuckled to get him nodded at her.

"I want to explore!" Kamiko grinned.

"Darling, didn't those two others want to cook for us, too? The ones that want to learn from Orotsu?" Mitsumi asked. "The gorilla man and his boss?"

"Ugh. Okay. Well, maybe fishing in the morning..." Saitama sighed. "We could explore the mine right after...craaaap! My parents wanted to come by, too!"

"They could go fishing with us. Possibly. I don't think they'd want to explore an old gem mine," Mitsumi chuckled.

"What's this? What gem mine are you talking about?" Daiki asked. Himiko shrugged and Zombieman had no idea.

"Father had a business partner with that gem mine he liked. Remember how he kept talking about it and never really said if he got it? Well, he did. He told me and took me there only once. His business partner was a creep, though. We also just killed that man for being a Secret Skins. Father had secretly put in the contract for it to fall to me if anything happened to either of them. Sooo..." Mitsumi shrugged at their dropped jaws. "I'll have to get that done tomorrow first thing."

"Genos, I'll need the contract as soon as you can," Rendor said.

"Before the night is over," Genos agreed with a stern nod.

"What gems were in it?" Bang asked.

"Um...I think there were diamonds, a small gold vein, and other lesser precious stones. Last I knew," she shrugged again. At their shocked looks, she giggled and gestured to where Tacki was sitting in the pool with Kamikaze. She had made herself a blue swimsuit that resembled overalls, and Kamikaze was wearing a set of purple swim trunks. "Tacki, if all goes well, we want to put a piece of Wind Crane's eggshell in the mine. It was suggested that you could make a line of jewelry for us when we 'find' the crystals. What do you think?"

"Oh! Yes!" Tacki gasped with delight. "We can base it off of cranes, too!"

"Maybe a deluxe edition, but we could do simpler designs first," Mitsumi nodded with agreement. "I'm sure it's getting around that I'm the last Wind Crane Clan assassin, so I would want some intensely detailed jewelry and such if we do it. It would be a bit expected. Maybe. This way the public can get a small bit of what I can wear as a hero and the assassin."