Chapter 159

"It's good to be back," Blue Ripple sighed and moved right into the water to shift to his immense size. He submerged himself fully and rose back up with relief. "We need to go below the water. Come."

"It's under the water?!" Saitama gaped.

"Best way to protect it," Blue Ripple grinned. "Also, there are two rewards from the advanced training. There is the chest, of course. After the chest is found, a path to lead out to dry land is revealed. So, the first trial is to reach the training room. The second is the basic training room. The third is advanced in order to leave. Of course, for basic training, I would have to guide others out. But for advanced? They are skilled enough to leave on their own."

"How would new ones reach the training room if you're not there?" Tacki asked. "That would be rather tough, huh?"

"They must prove to be members of the Wind Crane Clan. I am the one that allows them entry. I am the first part of the training room trial," Blue Ripple chuckled. "It's why I did not mind helping the clan. It gave me a new sense of purpose. It felt very nice to do so. There was also no entry unless I was present. With me being trapped here before, well...I was always here. They asked if I could help. I said I would be honored."

"Interesting! Would it just be me and Saitama to go, then?" Mitsumi asked.

"You have us with you. We'll be fine," Tangled Vine chuckled. "We can go as a group with no issues. But, we may have to wait until the artifact is revealed to fully join you."

"That would make sense," Bright Bolt agreed.

"When do we go?" Garou asked.

"Come," Blue Ripple nodded and extended his fin as a small bridge. Mitsumi's fans came out to levitate her and Saitama over. The others were able to walk up carefully and settle along his back. "There are no currents. Just remain as you are."

"Fasten seat belts! Food trays up! What?" Bright Bolt blinked at the snickers and small bits of laughter given.

"Sounds like something Garou should have said," Lily grinned.  Garou looked at her and found himself laughing with agreement.

"Nice..." Stable Rock grunted and ensured he was seated securely with Saitama. Mitsumi's spine necklace glowed to protect those with her against any issues with water. Overgrown Rover snuggled into Mitsumi's body before snagging Saitama's hand to put against her belly. It pressed hard against her belly now to show that his touch was needed. Saitama nodded and shifted a bit to let her recline against him for this.

"Good doggy," Saitama smiled and grimaced at the lick given to his face. "Thanks...but...no..."

"Cute!" Mitsumi giggled and squeaked at the snuggles her pets gave her now. Blue Ripple carefully submersed himself and ensured his passengers were secure. Then he dove down into the deepest part of his lake and recalled where the entrance to the training room was. Fire Flight was a touch nervous from all the water, but the spine necklace around Mitsumi's neck fully protected her. Blue Ripple got to where a wall of rock that held his lake in was and gently pushed it aside to show it was a hidden door. He was sure that Inichi would set it back and even improve it later on. He swam up into a chamber that clearly led into a hidden room from a specialized path.

"This is pretty cool," Kamikaze mused when they rose up from the water.

"We're still in the lake?" Saitama asked.

"Yes. This is part of a mountain base. When Stable Rock visited long ago, he helped make this chamber..." Blue Ripple said lightly.

"Stable Rock?! You knew of the clan?!" Mitsumi asked with shock.