Chapter 62

Mitsumi was napping lightly on Saitama's chest when Inichi brought over four heroes instead of three. Sneck walked in with a wave. Then it was Tanktop Master. Puri-Puri Prisoner was extremely curious when he was able to squeeze into the doorway and directed to a couch seat. Now Zombieman was looked at with curiosity. "I heard good stuff. I wanted to check it out for myself."

"That's fine. Just keep it down," Saitama said and drank his soda. "Eh...if you want something to eat then you can ask Orotsu. He's in the kitchen. Unless he's still outside preparing a place for food."

"Hey!" Child Emperor waved. "I have the cure ready for Kianna!"

"Mitsumi," Saitama gently whispered to rouse her.

"Hmm?" she smiled and kissed him.

"Kianna's cure is ready," he grinned softly and watched her gasp with delight. "Let's cure her. Then we'll dress and go to the temple."

"Okay!" she beamed and yawned before sitting up to stretch. "Should we call everyone in?"

"Inichi can handle that," he said and rose up slightly to let her rest against him a bit more. "Are you sleeping okay?"

"The cramping does wake me up now and then. Most of the pain is gone now, so I know I can sleep better tonight. I should be okay now. As I said outside, I just need to keep an eye on the bleeding," she sighed and let him cradle her. He frowned at this, but he looked over at the other four heroes in the room.

"A monster is about to become cured. I don't think it's an issue for you all to witness it. Just don't get in the way. Or I'll get in your way," Saitama said with a blank stare at them. "You don't want me to get in your way."

"Oh! I hope he'll be gorgeous!" Puri-Puri Prisoner beamed.

"It's a female," Saitama said.

"Oh..." he pouted. Zenchu smirked and leaned back on the couch. Orotsu came back inside with several trays and buckets of deer meat with the blood. The bones, antlers and hide were neatly set in a makeshift shed for now. The hide was stretched over a rack to fully dry it out and cure the skin.

"What's the blood for?" Zombieman asked.

"It's deer blood. I can use it to flavor enhance various soups and sauces," Orotsu chuckled and began to sort the blood and meat into bags, containers and pans to simmer down.

"Huh. The only one that I knew that liked to do that was a chef named Joben. But...he vanished a few months ago. Around the turn of the year," Zombieman mused. "It's a good thing he left something in a will to leave his restaurant in the hands of his sous chef."

"Ah! I'm glad they found that will," Orotsu sighed. "I miss those days. But I do a lot more with more arms. I wouldn't be accepted now."

"WHAT?!!" Zombieman gaped at him. "That was you?!"

"Yes," Orotsu nodded. "A weird octopus bit me. I turned into this. Lady Mitsumi woke me up. I now serve her. I'm happy doing so."

"I might be able to make a cure for him, but he said he likes being able to cook better like this," Child Emperor said and prepared a shot. Tsuruga soon charged in and tossed his horns lightly with relief when he sat down. Puri-Puri Prisoner just gaped at the glowing red eyed bull monster.

"What? Is there something on my horns?" Tsuruga snorted.

"How did you become that?" Puri-Puri Prisoner asked.

"I don't know. I fell asleep watching cattle and woke up like this. Lady Mitsumi woke me up from the monster haze. I've been serving her with gratitude ever since," Tsuruga shrugged.