Chapter 45

Tatsumaki was quick to levitate both herself and Rendor to their chosen room on the eighth floor right side corner. Inichi and Fubuki went to inspect the fifth floor right side corner to see what they would need. Tacki and Kamikaze simply walked into their chosen apartment on the bottom right side corner. Zenchu escorted Fumio, Saitama and Mitsumi to their entire fourth floor living space. The walls were already being marked to be knocked out with emergency braces set to be installed to ensure the entire floor could be opened up and remodeled.

"We may need to have a floor plan set up for those that move in," Mitsumi said. "I know we'll have separate homes made for everyone, but this is so we know who is where."

"I can see that," Saitama nodded and moved to let her recline on him to watch the television on the couch in their usual manner. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and flipped through the channels.

"Um...where can I sleep for now?" Fumio asked when he yawned.

"You need to nap?" Zenchu asked. "I'll help you find a spot. We can possibly convert that guest room into your room now. Let's look!"

"Okay!" Fumio said and followed him.

"Wow. It appears that we are alone..." Mitsumi chuckled.

"Really?" Saitama blinked and was quick to pull her close and kiss intensely. "Should we change into normal clothes?"

"Yeah. I think we should," she nodded and got kissed again. The kiss only got deeper and far more intimate until he finally moved to lift her into his arms to carry her into the bedroom. "Are we changing clothes?"

"Eventually," he said and kicked the bedroom door closed. Down on the first floor, Tacki and Kamikaze were reclining in their bed to simply enjoy the downtime. Their clothes were in a small heap on the floor, and she was tracing a finger over his chest. He was chewing on the splintered wooden stick and had his arms behind his head.

"Hmm?" he asked with his eyes closed.

"So...you want to marry me?" she asked.

"I do."

"You didn't even say you loved me."

"Eh...words...are just words. I go with actions."

"But...some words are nice to hear," she said softly. At this, he opened his eyes and looked at her with a small smile.

"Tacki," he sighed and chuckled. "I love ya. I love the way you always know how to make me second guess the next damned thing you're gonna say."

"And I love you, too," she smiled. "Especially with how I make you cringe and swear at every damned thing I say!"

"Oh! You...!" he scowled and tackled her to get her laughing. When it came to Rendor and Tatsumaki in their top floor corner room, Rendor was still a bit unsure of himself with her.

"What's wrong?" Tatsumaki asked from where she stood in front of him. He was sitting on a bed that was just installed for them, but he was lost in his thoughts on everything that happened.

"It's been...a long time..." Rendor admitted and sighed hard. "It's not that I don't want to...I just..."

"Tell me," she said and sat in his lap.

"I don't know where I went wrong before," he winced. "I don't want it to go wrong again. I just-!"

She put a hand over his mouth and had him look at her. "I like exploring with you, okay? If you go wrong with me, you know I'll tell you!"

"I know," he chuckled. "I just don't want things to go too fast."

"It won't."

"And if you get pregnant and become a mother?"