Chapter 29

It was two hours later when movement was heard outside the bedroom door. Saitama and Mitsumi were resting together in the bed with a form of intense relief. The relaxation was what they needed, and he could only sigh that it was coming to an end. At least for now...

"Saitama?" Mitsumi frowned.

"Eh. I hear the others coming back in," he muttered and kissed her.

"I'll need to get fixed back up. I still want to dance for you," she smiled. He rose up a bit on his side to lean a touch over her. She gave a light trace over his arm to feel him shiver. When her fingers reached up to his jaw, he pressed a kiss into her palm before pulling her close to cradle.

"Tomorrow. We are going to stay home," he said.

"And do what?" she mused.

"Whatever we want," he grinned and kissed her passionately. "I love you."

"I love you," she whispered back and got kissed again.

At a knock on the door, he sighed hard and rolled his eyes. "Yes?!"

"Master? Is everything well?" Genos asked.

"I'm fine. We'll be out shortly," Saitama responded.

"Of course. Ah, will Miss Mitsumi need assistance?" he asked now.

"Oh. Yeah. When I leave, she can be seen to. She wanted to dance," Saitama said. He waited a minute before mumbling his irritation on being disturbed, but Mitsumi just chuckled at him and pat his cheek.

"We'll have plenty of time alone again. I just hope I can get some sleep," she said and yawned. Saitama cracked a small grin and ran a hand over her form under the bed sheet before finally forcing himself away. She watched him dress now and could only give out her own form of a sigh.

"Hmm?" he glanced back at her after putting on his boxers.

"You could have had any girl you wanted. You know?" she mused.

"Well, I don't want any other girl. I found her. That's you," he said with a small smile. That got her to blush. "I'll let all the other guys out there have at them. Just not you."

"I love you so much..." she whispered. He was about to put the pants on, but he stopped. Now he tossed them aside to move right back into the bed to sit on it, pull her into his lap and hug her tight. She wrapped her arms around him and let him hold her. He closed his eyes and gave out a heavy sigh of contentment now.

"Five minutes," he muttered and kissed the top of her head. "Just five minutes like this."

"Okay," she said with her own sigh of comfort. She closed her own eyes and pressed herself into him a bit more. "I would really like to see...if we can play games like this. I do love the feeling of you holding me."

"We can do that," he chuckled.

"With your top off?"

"Even better," he grinned and kissed her temple.

"I really do like it when I'm held like this," she said and ran a finger over his muscular arm. He tilted up her face to gently kiss her.

"I'll make sure you can do this a lot more then," he smiled. "Of course, I would want you to, ah...keep your legs uncovered for me."

"Oh?" she giggled at his soft laugh. Now he ran a hand over a leg to give a small, appreciative sound.

"Legs are okay to see by others. Nothing else," he nodded.

"I'm sure Tacki can make me some cute shorts. Even a short skirt or dress for me to wear for you," she mused.

"We can ask her," he muttered and kissed her softly.