Chapter 126

Siren was waving at them from the exclusive high table where Saitama and Mitsumi usually sat at in Neutral Grounds. The girls hugged and began to gossip on things as most girls tended to do while sitting down at the luxurious table. Blue Ripple's tub was set on a specialized stool. Overgrown Rover was now on a high chair with a feeding dish, but it jumped into Saitama's lap with Mitsumi when they sat down. It preferred to lay over them, and it gently picked up Saitama's hand to rest on Mitsumi's belly before pressing into them with contentment.

"Nice!" Fumio grinned and set Black Sperm on his own small chair with a feeding tray close to the table. There were four extra spots now for guests, and Garou was seated with Lily to protect them both from anything happening.

"King!" Kianna said and waved at him to get him moving right to her side to settle at their usual window table booth.

"I want to prepare a small cook off on the stage," Orotsu said.

"I'm on it!" Tacki grinned and ran into the back to find extra rubber mats.

"Eh...I wouldn't say the stage," Kamikaze said. "We'd need electrical hookups and such..."

"I have something prepared," Metal Knight said from where a robot was hovering over Siren. Several marble floor panels came apart to reveal a small cooking station. It rose up with just enough space for two people including a stove, counter and prep table. Tacki now moved to set the mats down behind all the main foot paths to keep from slipping. Fubuki moved to help arrange seating to make room around the temporary setup, and she glanced over at the door to see others from The Blizzard Group making their way in to help.

"Miss Blizzard!" Eyelashes said when he walked over.

"Eyelashes," she smiled and nodded.

"We could use Lily's help," Mountain Gorilla said.

"Lily is exempt from this. In a sense, she just got married," Fubuki chuckled. "She will not do anything unless she feels the need."

"Stay here," Garou muttered to Lily from where they sat.

"Okay," Lily said with a small shrug. "I think they got it, too."

"This was not the confrontation," Inichi said calmly from where he hovered near Fubuki. "That may be...proven shortly."

"The only confrontation I'd know of is from a hero I kicked down. Or Old Man..." Garou frowned. "I'd have no other clue."

"You are close. But a bit far off. You'll see why when it appears," Inichi advised and glanced at Eyelashes. "Do not judge what path Lily chose for herself. She loves Garou as deeply as he does for her. She will be fine."

"I wasn't gonna..." Eyelashes started and blinked at the warning glare from Saitama's blank stare.

"Everything's cool here. Don't make me sic my dog on you," Saitama said. Overgrown Rover looked over and huffed before licking its chops to show it was ready to obey any order given.

"Saitama!" Mitsumi warned and shook her head at him.

"Why would you marry a monster?!" Mountain Ape asked Lily from where she sat. "I just don't get it!"

"Because this 'monster' was a human before. He never hurt me at all. I know he had his faults, but that was before. He's different now. And that is the side of him I love," Lily said sternly. "Yes. I'm in love with him. And he's in love with me. I won't ever change that. He's very protective of me, and he plans to help train me to be stronger! He's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Ditto," Garou grinned and pulled her into his lap to hug her.

"Hey, doggy," Saitama glanced at his monster dog. It huffed and whined at him to show it was listening. "Go for a small run. Don't attack. Just run."