Chapter 32

When Tacki displayed the new costume, both Saitama and Mitsumi were floored with how accurately detailed it was done down to the shoes. Mitsumi now moved into the bedroom with Tacki to try it on. Kianna wasn't at the apartment yet on being with King, and Kamiko was still helping with the restaurant. When she walked out to show Saitama what it looked like, his jaw dropped.

The only other major difference than it being sleeveless like a tank top was how the pants he had were like a split skirt to trail between her legs for full movement. The rest appeared very similar in style. The white cape-like veil fluttered out behind her when she moved. The thin belt was set with a square yellow topaz and yellow gold. Instead of a zipper along the front of her top, it was a gorgeous teardrop pendant of yellow topaz set in white gold. Even the buttons were circular black onyx buttons cut in a diamond facet to sparkle as she moved. The armbands had the veiled sleeves of yellow to flutter around her as well. The gloves and shoes were made of red velvet for comfort and support.

She did have a set of matching color fans that were at her sides, too, but it was the specialty fans that were carefully set in a dual holder with the other set. One set of fans would be used to dazzle. The other set would be for defense and attack. The dazzling fans were made of the same yellow fabric as her outfit on the outside and made with the white silk to match the cape for the inside. Small topaz gemstones were set in it with small yellow feathers to line each fan part. It was perfect! And it looks so cute! And those legs! I'll punch anyone that tries to touch her. SHE. IS. MINE.

"Stay right there!" he said and bolted into the bedroom to change. He came out five minutes later to stand side by side with her. He was in his new glittering costume to match up with her. He pulled her close and kissed her intensely.

"The two of you could be like the cute old couple that loves to dress the same!" Fubuki snickered.

"Not complaining," Saitama grinned back. "Inichi, how far off is that guy?"

"Ah. About ten minutes now," Inichi judged.

"I gotta say. You both appear to be quite the pair. I'd almost say brother and sister," Zenchu grinned wickedly.

"Shut up," Saitama warned. That got Mitsumi laughing at it all. "Anyways, Inichi, can you get the old man to show up? Um...the one with the grey mustache and hair? I always forget his name sometimes..."

"Ah! You mean Bang?" the blue monster asked.

"Yes. I want him to see if he can help Mitsumi a bit. Just watch her move and pose and stuff," Saitama nodded.

"I sent the request. He's...curious. Quite curious! He's on his way now," Inichi chuckled. When King and Kianna finally walked in, they paused in shock at the costumes. Explanations were quickly given now.

"S class?! Huh. Well, I gotta admit that I'm not sure why," King admitted. "Then again...eh...I still question myself. I can't really do anything."

"You are never beaten in games," Kianna pointed out. "And I love that!"

"Ah...well...maybe..." King chuckled and accepted her snuggling nuzzle into his side. "I know Saitama can get kicked around pretty easily..."

"You. Shut. Up," Saitama growled. Mitsumi struggled hard not to laugh and failed when Saitama tickled her. "And it's not funny!"

"Yes! It is!" she squeaked and finally got lifted and cradled in his arms to get ravenously kissed. It was when Inichi was able to tell them the important man was outside that Saitama finally relented.

"Not funny," he grinned at her.

"Whatever you say," she winked and got carried out. He carried her down the main stairway to confront the important man and his assistant.