Chapter 95

The nineteen recruits before the man in question all swore to renounce their faulty ways. They were mainly serving and cleaning staff, but they were all moved by fear to be rude and nasty. Just like the first woman interviewed, it was also motivated with bonus pay. It was just as Mitsumi had thought. My fake mother murdered the nice ones to make sure no one would go against her. So vile! And to think that two of them were Secret Skins, too! I can't wait see them get beaten down! Oh...we said we'd bring them home for the others...didn't we...?

"Hey. What's going on in your thoughts?" Saitama asked and kissed her forehead when a grateful cleaning servant girl left to reclaim her room.

"I just remembered that we were supposed to bring the Secret Skins jerks home to let everyone else try and kill them," Mitsumi frowned.

"Ah...hmm...yeah. We really can't," Saitama grimaced. "Inichi!"

"Yes, Mr. Saitama? Oh! You did make a deal with them, didn't you? Well, the first one we had to kill right away. We may be able to do this with the second one, but only if under intense quarantine. This means we cannot let it leave the skin or it will grow. We may have to knock it out. Or we let the ones at home see the monster here to judge if it can be killed. They may just have us take care of it," Inichi said with intense thought.

"Is something wrong?" Fubuki asked.

"Mr. Saitama had made a deal to bring back a monster for the ones at home to attack. With how the monsters are on appearing..." Inichi sighed.

"I know. They have to get killed quickly to keep them easy to kill off. I mean...how do we keep one sedated?" Fubuki asked.

"I was pondering on the idea to keep the next one with intact skin. Let Mr. Saitama slap it to knock it unconscious. The only problem is if it wakes up. We will need to monitor it," Inichi mused. "I wonder if we have sleeping gas..."

"We also don't know how strong the monster will be when it is developed. Inichi, I don't know if we have sleeping gas. I mean, if the monster is too strong, it may not work. We can still try it out, though! However, I was thinking of exposing this next monster, seeing what type it was and then killing it. Then we can see if we can get the flea to go after the other human and see if it's the same type of monster. If it's all different...or the same..." Mitsumi said aloud from her thoughts. Saitama rose a brow at her and found himself curious now.

"We can definitely test that," Saitama said now. "Let's interview this last one outside. Just say it's too stuffy in here now. Or something like it. Then we can evaluate the monster that appears, and the skin can be salvaged again before getting destroyed. So, you all locate the lump, but isolate it. Just like what you did with the last one."

The fans knew they were being spoken to and one of the sets landed on his shoulder to show he was heard. He nodded to it and chuckled softly. Mitsumi smiled warmly and said, "They don't freak you out anymore?"

"Zenchu freaks me out more than the fans do," Saitama said point blank to get Zenchu grinning at him.

"Lady Mitsumi, what is the plan for this guy?" Garou asked. She rested a hand on the top of his head with a smile.

"We know the monster will need to die," she said softly. "The problem is we said we would bring monsters home for the others to help with in exchange for staying home to defend the home. Did you hear my idea on what do to with the monster flea? To see if the same monster emerges?"

"I did. I'm curious," Garou admitted. "I can definitely help with restraining. I've killed a number of dragon level monsters by myself. That's easy enough for me."