Chapter 101

The guilty girls from earlier were neatly sitting in the middle of Anno's kitchen team as planned in the meeting room. Metal Knight still wanted to talk to the girl that hacked the system, but he also had to see to the hidden doors if any others were there. On looking through the cameras in the massive meeting room, he noticed that Siren appeared a bit distressed. He focused the closest camera in on her to fully study her. He saw that she was brooding intensely.

He also saw she was not wearing the dress made from the material he sent her. That had him severely concerned, but he knew her skin was much like a spandex suit. He was still disturbed, though, and he knew he had to talk to her. He let the ring buzz her finger to show he wanted to talk.

"Yes?" she asked softly on accepting the call. She saw the camera right above her in a corner section focus in on her to show he was able to see her.

"My dear, Siren. You look upset. Is something wrong?" he asked.

"You seem very interested in that girl..." she frowned and blinked her softly glowing green eyes. She sat down in a nearby chair by the main entry door and kicked her feet a little. "It...worries me. A little..."

"Ah. My dear, worry not. I know we didn't meet last night from the events that unfolded, but I do intend to meet with you again. And that little chit you worry of? Don't. I only want to test her knowledge on security infrastructure and chastise her for using such intense technology for her own zealous gains. My heart and interest are solely with you," he vowed to her.

"I...I'm happy about that," Siren said with intense relief in her gravelly tone.

"She can't pick locks like you do, either," Metal Knight chuckled fondly. "Or fly. Or be hidden from cameras..."

"I get it!" Siren said to hear him laugh softly. "Tell me something, though."

"Of course."

"What do you think of Garou and Lily being together?"

"Oh? I wish them the best."

"Did you know...they slept together? Like...completely?"

"Wait...what?"

"Yeah. They did..."

"And...what are you implying...?"

"Well..." she seemed to blush slightly. "I've been...experimenting on my body here and there. I do have some shape-shifting capabilities. Not much. But...just enough that my skin doesn't have to be like a spandex suit..."

"Ah..." Metal Knight actually went speechless.

"I can actually be...far more than I am now."

"Is that so?"

"I could...show you later...?" she asked with a small, lightly tusked grin.

"Yes. Later," he coughed. "Not now..."

"I know. But...in person? Or through a camera...?"

"We'll discuss this later!" Metal Knight said to get her laughing at how flustered he now was.

"I'm just poking fun at you," she snickered.

"As much as I'm not one to be affected by such things, when it comes from you it truly does disturb me! Does this mean I have to try and get even?" he mused at the thought.

"You can try," she chuckled and winked at the camera. Then she blew him an air kiss to get him surprised at the gesture. "Unlike myself, I can't see anything through a camera. I can't see what you think of me. Or even the look on your face when I do certain things. So...I can keep doing these things as you can't stop me. Does this mean I have the 'upper hand' now?"