Chapter 21

When they got to the Hero Association, they were all let down gently. Mitsumi was quickly stared at, but Saitama's slightly new look also had other lesser heroes gaping. Saitama simply pressed a kiss to Mitsumi's temple while keeping her close to let her walk next to him. If anyone looked at her for too long, he gave a mild glare at them to have them quickly looking away.

"I don't think I can join you, so I'm going to see if there is anything I can do to help with others," Fubuki said.

"That is fine. I shall inform you of what happens," Inichi nodded.

"Monsters here?! In the association?!" a new hero said.

"We are a special exemption," Zenchu said calmly. "We actually help you guys out. Read your bulletins."

"Yes. We are from the Neutral Grounds restaurant," Rendor nodded.

"They are of no threat," King growled at him.

"You must be new," Genos said. "I do not recognize you on any rosters."

"Please don't hurt my family. They don't like attacking anyone unless I am harmed," Mitsumi said softly. Saitama just sighed and continued to carry her off.

"Who is that?" the hero asked.

"Just check the bulletins," Zenchu said again and continued to follow her.

"Every time we come here..." Mitsumi frowned.

"I know," Saitama said and pressed a loving kiss to her mouth before getting approached by a female associate employee in a business suit.

"Ah, this way," she said. "Um, it was just to be a private meeting with Caped Baldy, so..."

"Okay. We're leaving. Bye!" Saitama beamed and turned around to leave.

"Wait!" she said and quickly moved in front of them to check her tablet. "I'm so sorry! That was the old order. The list available for exception now is for, ah, Mitsumi and the monsters...with her? To accompany you?"

"I'll go wait on a couch," King nodded.

"We'll be out shortly," Kianna chuckled.

"I shall wait with King," Genos nodded.

"Fine. If anything happens..." Saitama sighed.

"I shall inform," Inichi nodded. They followed the female employee until they got into the elevator to get back up to the sixth floor. Then he regarded the female employee directly. "Now that we are safe from ears around us, I need to tell you something now. It is imperative that you bring some detainment personnel. Do this right after we are let in to see the board members. Do not question why. Say nothing yet. Just do it. Have them waiting just inside the entry to stay out of sight and listening in. You will know why when it is revealed."

"Oh! You mean that schmuck is...?!" Zenchu paused at a connection made.

"Hush! Nothing yet!" Inichi warned. :Mr. Saitama, I must request for you to set Lady Mitsumi down and in Zenchu's care the moment we settle in front of the board. You will know why when it happens. You will need to move fast.:

:Oh? Hmm. Okay.: Saitama agreed without changing his expression. The employee was highly surprised by this, but Fubuki was now quick to show up at Inichi's request from another elevator. Then King and Genos also rushed over the moment Inichi reached out to them.

"Do as Inichi says," Fubuki said sternly. "This is bad."

"If it is true..." Genos frowned.

"Have I ever lied to you?" Inichi asked.