Chapter 63

By the time they finally cleaned up and walked out, everyone was ready to go. Tacki had fixed up all the shirts given to her that needed zippers, and she even made clothes for Kianna. Puri-Puri Prisoner was still completely lost in his thoughts on what Zenchu told him. Even from what Tsuruga stated. Commitment?! But...but...there are so many men out there that need my love! How can I be bound to just one? It makes no sense!

"Are we ready to go?" Inichi asked.

"I would like to fly there with Saitama. Wind Crane can fly next to me," Mitsumi smiled. Tacki had made the same type of strands along her belt for the fans to move in and out of using the same yellow fabric as her hero costume to match it. It worked perfectly for her.

"What? How?" Zombieman asked. Now his jaw dropped at the sight of the crane fans moving on their own to fully split out into the massive set of crane wings. Saitama moved behind her and jumped high into the air with her to hover with her. They waited like that until everyone was loaded up that wanted to go.

"I want to try cleaning the place up," Richoo chuckled on Wind Crane's back. Inichi was going to carry the other heroes in a bubble. Wind Crane was going to carry the family. Orotsu was staying behind to cook up dinner. Masaki wanted to go to see what he could learn.

"I'll work on you next," Child Emperor said to Masaki. "You said you stepped on a scorpion?"

"I think so," he nodded. "I don't know how you can collect blood from me, though. Most of my body is made of hard shell now. Maybe between the joints? Or along my face? I have no idea."

"Masaki, before you try to get cured, I want to see how potent your tail venom is to my fang venom. I can melt almost anything. Saitama, though...he can handle it just fine. With his bare hands," Shenjou said with a small shudder.

"What?! I saw you melt down metal! And that one has no problems?" Masaki seemed to gape. "Wow..."

"Yes. So, we'll see how strong tail venom is to fang venom when we come back," Shenjou nodded. "I already said I may stay like this to help with my venom. It has saved Lady Mitsumi's life many times. Including her sister's life."

"Her sister?" Zombieman asked.

"Yes. She was hanging off of ropes and ready to be sliced in half if we opened a main door," Shenjou sighed. Inichi sent over the vision to Zombieman now. He was in shock. "My venom removed the blades."

"Hmm..." Zombieman frowned in thought. It's odd being with this group. Normally I prefer to work alone. But this group...makes me feel...included? So strange! And these monsters...they really DO save people! I kinda...want to know more... Inichi was now moving him, Puri-Puri Prisoner, Tanktop Master, Child Emperor and Sneck in a blue bubble. Wind Crane was carrying everyone else.

"Why are we going again?" Kamikaze asked on bracing against Wind Crane's back in flight. Fumio was being pulled against him to ensure he wouldn't fall off for safety. King and Kianna were able to hold on to the feathers easily.

"Because it's fun! And I might have to repair something," Tacki said.

"It's a new place," Rendor grinned and let Tatsumaki cuddle him.

"Nothing wrong with that," Fubuki nodded. "I helped locate it, too."

"I love exploring new places!" Kamiko said with excitement to get Genos nodding with agreement with her from where they sat along the back of Wind Crane's neck.

"You okay, Zenchu?" Shenjou asked from Wind Crane's claws.

"I'm fine," Zenchu said. Wind Crane was carrying him in her mouth.