Chapter 145

"This is so beautiful!" Mitsumi gasped at the very sight of the entryway into the new house on the hill. It resembled one of those little classic villas with a rounded tower entrance and tall, rounded windows. There were east and west wings to show plenty of space for family events and expansions. Burgundy roof tiles layered over each other neatly, went around chimneys to show fireplaces were set in and even had a few sky lights. Hidden solar panels would neatly soak in sunlight to store in a backup generator for power.

A texture like beige stucco covered the outside to help with weather resistance, and the group studied the layout leading up to the beautiful, quaint home. Saitama knew there was likely a backyard of intense beauty, too, and he planned to see that in the morning. He also had an idea that the monster pets with them were going to improve the home even more. The next few minutes would prove his thoughts correct.

Tangled Vine studied the bare marble pillars in front of the regal three-story house that graced the entryway outside foyer and mumbled to himself. He focused to let vines creep up and let flowers of intense types, colors and sizes bloom all over them. The vines moved to cover over any iron wrought balcony with the same flowers blooming everywhere. It made the little villa seem even more enchanting as though it was there for far longer than a few hours.

Stable Rock looked at the pathway to the home and had small, grey, smooth path stones pop up. Tangled Vine chuckled and had a rich, emerald green moss appear between each stone on the path. Small, white flowers soon blossomed in the moss to add even more of an enchanting feel. Blue Ripple mused at an idea and had a small, bubbling creek sprout up to feed into a newly made pool of crystal clear water on either side of the entryway steps. Stable Rock noticed that and rose up the rocks to make small waterfalls to further delight Mitsumi.

"Can't see much with the sun down," Saitama frowned.

"Easily fixed, Dad," Cold Snap chuckled and whispered to Tangled Vine. Large trees sprouted up with drooping branches over the path. Bright Bolt knew what was to happen and let loose the electrical fireflies. Cold Snap sealed them in ice spheres to hang off the branches neatly. Blue Ripple focused to let water droplets fasten to them and sparkle out their shimmering lights.

"Ah! Incredible!" Mitsumi praised. "Thank you all so much!"

"No need to thank, Mom," Cold Snap smiled and got picked up by Saitama for a hug. "You deserve this."

"That she does. She deserves to be happy at all times," Saitama nodded.

"Will they melt?" Mitsumi asked. Then she gasped with complete delight again at the tiny ice orb given to her to hold easily.

"Nope! They may hide away in the daylight, but they'll be out in darker weather and at night. They'll last for as long as we want them," Cold Snap beamed at her. "You can keep that one, too. Just carry it with you."

"I will!" Mitsumi smiled and planned to put it on her belt loop later.

"Can we have these in our rooms?" Fumio asked with a grin.

"Sure!" Cold Snap nodded and reached for Mitsumi to get held.

"Let's see what the inside of this place is like," Saitama mused. The key card was found under the elegant welcome mat and used. Then he scooped up Mitsumi into his arms fully to carry her over the threshold into the new home. The ornately designed door opened to reveal the main entrance being a circular central tower connecting all three floors together. The east and west wings would join to the central tower room to go up and down a beautiful oak and gold staircase. It joined all three floors, and there was even a small elevator for more intense needs in the middle of the staircase in the form of a clear glass pillar.