Chapter 166

The crowd in front of the restaurant looked over to see Mitsumi flying over with her crane wings out. Blue Ripple's fans had formed a set of secondary fin-like set of wings to help stabilize her again, and Saitama was still quite curious on how the reset of the fans would look from the others. Cold Snap had brought the others there in a blue spark to stand behind them. Mitsumi was amazed at the sight of the massive, ten story building behind the restaurant already in the final stages of construction by Metal Knight's robots. We were talking about this only a couple hours ago! This is incredible!

"Saitama," Mitsumi said to him as they came in to land.

"Hmm?" he looked at her while clinging to her back.

"We have to handle the Secret Skins that we have trapped away. I'd say maybe an hour here. Then we have to see to them," she frowned.

"Ugh. Yeah. You're right. Okay," Saitama nodded. When they landed, she let her fans appear in their circular sets of ten to hover over her. She regarded the crowd and glanced at the news van that just showed up.

"I'm bringing Sweet Mask over," Inichi said from where he stood with Fubuki. "I warned him in advance. Hmm. The board members would also like to appear to inspect the additional hotel space."

"I'm usually not one to mention this, but we should have Bang here," Kamikaze grunted with Tacki on his shoulders.

"I can get him," Cold Snap said and brought the older hero over.

"I was informed. I'm here to help. It's been a while since I saw everyone," Bang chuckled. Garou rose a brow at his old master and let Lily squeeze him.

"We're here to listen and record the events," the first board member said after he arrived with the other three members from Inichi's bubble. Sweet Mask kept Tajima at his side to let her help witness what was going to happen.

"That's fine," Mitsumi nodded and smiled at the crowd. "Hello! Yes, I am Fan Dancer. I own the restaurant with my husband, Caped Baldy. Many of you have been here before, so you know who we are! As for the construction, the restaurant will be the same as before with a few improvements. I was only planning to focus on the restaurant, but then I experienced a rather disgusting display of false hospitality from a horrific luxury hotel! So, I decided to create my own luxury hotel of unique standards with our restaurant as the main lobby. The idea was embraced by my friends and family. It was also my husband's idea."

"Oh!" a man gaped.

"That would be so cool!" a young boy beamed.

"This is new to us..." the second board member mused. "I think it can definitely work, too!"

"Will the rooms be affordable?" an older lady asked.

"We can do specialized raffles for free hotel stays," Saitama said quickly before Mitsumi could say something. "Each floor is going to be themed on what my pets can do. Mainly elements. The room prices can range around a hundred yen a night for the basic rooms. Longer stays, of course, will be more payment. This would include rooms of more luxury standards on each floor. But, we may be able to do bundled deals. This may even include room service from the restaurant.

"There will be ten floors in total for now. So, the first seven floors will be available for decent pricing. We were thinking a hundred yen up to maybe a thousand yen in price depending on the room. There will be basic rooms and very nice rooms on each floor. Maybe one extremely high class room for special events.

"The highest two floors will be for those with intense funds. The 10th floor, though, is to be reserved for me and my wife to oversee everything. There may be a chance that more hotels will raise up, but only if it's demanded by the cities. As much as we don't really need the extra funds, we'd also be providing a service to the public."