Chapter 142

"First order of business. Food," Saitama said when he appeared with Mitsumi in his arms. They were right outside the main building where they left the event area with Bright Bolt.

"Oh, do we improve your promise ring? Like, turn it into a wedding ring?" Tacki asked when she hopped over to examine their clothes.

"Ah...hmm...I think we could add a diamond to each side," Saitama said and let her look at the ring resembling a fist. He had never taken it off after it was placed on him by Mitsumi. He still had his gloves off, too, to ensure Mitsumi had his direct touch at all times.

"I'll see what I can do when we get home. I can make Lady Mitsumi another ring she can wear resembling circular fans," Tacki grinned and got hugged by Mitsumi. "Of course, she'll still wear the initial one you put on her."

"Sounds good," Saitama nodded.

"Orotsu is expecting these," Inichi chuckled and sent over the two deer carcasses. Shenjou already planned to eat any parts that weren't needed. Wind Crane and Fire Flight became human again to find places to sit down inside. The other monster pets stayed gathered around Saitama and Mitsumi to follow them. Overgrown Rover was held in Mitsumi's arms with Tangled Vine.

"I'm so proud of you!" Okada gushed at Saitama when he walked in. Mitsumi was still carried in his arms, and she hid her large grin at his eye roll.

"Mom...please..." he sighed. "I need to sit down."

"So, what all happened with those older folks?" Kodama frowned.

"I can't talk about it right now..." Mitsumi grimaced. "Let's just say they helped with my torment."

"What?!" Kodama blinked with shock.

"Yeah. Then they wanted money from her to continue it!" Saitama growled and sighed to remove the anger. "Anyways, we'll likely see where their business is and find out exactly what they were doing."

"Darling?" Mitsumi asked softly and got squeezed in response. Overgrown Rover whined and nuzzled into them both when he finally sat down with her in the large chair. With the others seated on the floor to receive their luxurious dinners, Saitama was now able to feed Mitsumi several slices of gently cooked deer and Wagyu beef from an elevated table. Inichi walked into the room with Fubuki and rang a small bell for attention to be given.

"As this is a wedding feast, there is one small tradition," Inichi smiled. "When this bell is rung, the wedding couple should kiss."

"Really?" Mitsumi asked with a small smile.

"It was just rung!" Kamiko giggled. Saitama gave her a small, wry smile before pulling Mitsumi close to kiss her passionately. That got the guys cheering at it with whistles. Then Zenchu waited for Saitama to take a sip of water before moving to the bell to ring it.

"Are you serious?!" Saitama asked him after just barely swallowing the water down. Zenchu died laughing with the others now. "That's not fair! Wind Crane! Peck at him for five full minutes later!"

"I can do that," Wind Crane nodded to get Zenchu staring at her with shock. Everyone still cheered at Saitama to kiss Mitsumi again, and he found himself doing so a bit longer this time.

"Oh! Lady Mitsumi! You need to throw your bouquet! You left it after you signed the document. Can we do that real quick? It won't even be five minutes," Tacki beamed. Himiko looked over at Kianna and Kamiko with amusement. Tajima blinked and got nudged by Akiyama. Iwasaki giggled and looked over at Takeda being ushered out of the kitchen to join them.

"Tatsi is...sleeping?" Rendor blinked at her napping form against him. "May be for the best. She'd just pull it to her."

"Go with them," Tsuruga said to Tanktop Girl with a chuckle. Fubuki rose up to join them, and Saitama looked at Mitsumi with a raised brow.