Chapter 57

Mitsumi and Saitama had dressed back in their bedclothes just barely before they fell into the bed from sheer exhaustion. No one woke up until late in the morning. The moment Mitsumi woke up it was to check herself and take more medicine before heading back to the bed to snuggle into Saitama under the blankets. He yawned and pulled her close with a heavy sigh.

"Hey," he muttered and let out another yawn. She was already falling back to sleep on him, and he was making no plans to move her.

"Hmm?" she responded and found herself kissed softly.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you," she smiled back and got held tightly against him. "Not budging. Too tired."

"Same."

"Another hour?"

"Another day."

"Maybe we can have tomorrow off..."

"Today is our day off."

"We have stuff to do."

"Eh..."

"I want a day of solid room service. Just lounge in the bed."

"Hmm. Sounds like fun."

"It is."

"We need to plan for it. And maybe play some games, too."

"I want that!" she grinned. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"What do we have to do today?" he asked and stretched lightly.

"Let's see..." she sighed and rested her head against his chest. "Our dojo on Bang's lands needs to be checked. The mountain we made...we may have to make it bigger if the crane monster is going to help teach."

"Okay."

"Tacki needs to finish repairing that one fan set I have. And make the other one, too, so I can finally control the fans right."

"We can get that done before we go anywhere."

"She may also want to make me a traditional Wind Crane Clan costume."

"I look forward to seeing that!"

"Possible new building purchase in City S."

"Okay. I was curious about that place, too," he admitted.

"I also wanted to visit that cave in the desert," she said.

"Ugh. Yeah. Kinda busy day, eh?" he frowned and squeezed her.

"A hero's job is never done?" she grinned and laughed when he lightly tickled her. She yawned, stretched and flopped back down on him with a sigh. "I don't wanna move."

"Then don't," he shrugged and ran a hand over her back. "I don't plan to for another hour."

"Good," she smiled and closed her eyes to rest on him.

"Maybe we can take a bath in an hour..." he mused.

"Can we go one day without...?" she muttered. Now she glanced at him to see him looking at her like she was crazy.

"Who are you?" he asked to get her laughing. "No. Seriously."

"Sorry," she sighed and leaned back into the pillows. "Sometimes my cycle...it makes me not want it."

He looked at her calmly with his blank expression now before sitting up to remove his striped pajama shirt. He tossed it aside and pulled her close. "How about now? Does this help?"

"What is wrong with you?" she asked and traced up his arm to get a light grin from him in response.

"I need to make sure you always find me as attractive as I find you," he said and squeezed her to him.