Chapter 182

Stable Rock was still in his human form to help bring Honda's decaying body to them. It was decided that they couldn't remove the tattered uniform for now, but a fresh set of clothes was ready in case clothing couldn't come back. Even Chulz had warned that clothing may not be restored.

"It focuses on flesh. Not covering," Chulz nodded.

"Can we wrap her body in a sheet?" Kamiko asked.

"It is advised not to. In fact, I would prefer to have the extra cloth removed to avoid it from possibly merging in with the reforming flesh," Chulz admitted.

"I can handle that," Metal Knight said. He was soon sending out several robots that worked with intense surgical precision. "I have Miss Honda's body in a lab here. Give me five minutes?"

"Of course," Mitsumi nodded. Saitama was holding her incredibly close, and she noticed he was starting to look tense. She tapped on his chest with a small frown to show she was concerned.

"Just...apart for too long..." he seemed to grumble.

"Oh?" she frowned.

"It's weird," he sighed and squeezed her. "I'm starting think that I have to be with you all the time for our son. I'm getting that vibe...like the bedroom days. Just...starting to feel very...irritated."

"Oh. Do you think you can hold out?" she asked.

"I don't know..." he muttered.

"Master! Is everything well?" Genos asked and paused at the glare of intense irritation that he was greeted with. On scanning his master's body, he froze with complete recognition. Even more was the dull glow that started to come forth from Saitama's body.

"Yeah. Just peachy..." Saitama grounded out.

"Hmm. Well, this attitude of yours just won't do," Mitsumi clucked her tongue. "I suppose you need to take an edge off?"

"I guess..." he seemed to shrug. Stable Rock snorted and focused for a small stone chamber to rise up over them. "Oh."

"Our pets have us covered. Of course, I was thinking of my fans levitating us, but this is just as good. Or we can get that push cart?" she smiled.

"The push cart! Yes! We need that! This way I can be with you and still see what's up! Where is it?!" he asked. The stone chamber crumbled away, and Zenchu was quick to present the luxurious push cart.

"Get that other one! I want Bright Bolt to eat his words that my cart is slower than the one Stable Rock made!" Tacki said. "That means he has to push my cart while Zenchu pushes the other one. And I want Genos in them to help calculate the speed. He can help really tell whose is faster or moves smoother."

"Ah..." Bright Bolt blinked his glowing electric blue eyes. "Damn! I did say that. Didn't I?"

"Yes you did!" Tacki pouted at him.

"Do that after I'm with Mitsumi," Saitama said with a bit more irritation. That had Tacki move to swiftly inspect the golden push cart. She gestured for the two of them to get in, and the cover of the push cart came down to secure itself to hide them away.

"I'm right here," Mitsumi whispered.

"So am I," Saitama growled and gave her a branding kiss of solid need. She was a bit surprised at this mood of his, but she also knew that this was supposed to be an uninterrupted day of relaxation. His body clearly needed something like this, too. I'll have to do this with him once a week to keep both him and Takaki calmed.

:I understand, Lady Mitsumi.: Inichi said on reading her thoughts. :We shall make this into an utmost priority.:

:I only worry if it intensifies with Takaki's growth. Please have Fire Flight keep a close eye on his development?: Mitsumi suggested.