Chapter 120

Saitama paused at the sight of Neutral Ground's new entrance look. The entrance was fully widened out an extra twenty feet to include the photos of his friends, monster family and employees. A velvet red rope kept customers from getting too close to them, and there was plenty of room for more photos. Bronze plaques were listed under each photo for the name of the monster and cured monster there. Soft lamps were lit now from the sun setting to shed a gentle light over the various artifacts that heroes had also donated to be viewed. There were also photos of heroes that visited Neutral Grounds, and many of them even autographed their photos for display.

Kamikaze smiled at the sight of the first knife he ever had with an apprentice tryout box underneath it. Bang had offered his first set of fighting gloves and had the same box for tryouts. Sweet Mask donated a copy of his favorite book. Sneck even donated a set of his gloves for viewing. Mumen Rider had found an old set of goggles with a picture of his first bike. Even Tanktop Master had his first weight set there in a small corner and roped off. Death Gatling found his first pistol to display. Quite a few heroes had some of their old belongings to show off, and they felt that it was needed to donate for a time.

"This is amazing," Mitsumi said with a form of awe. "I should donate a set of my performance fans."

"That would be good. I don't really have anything other than my first suit," Saitama shrugged. Then he blinked. "Actually...I have my track suit..."

"The blue and white one, Master?" Genos asked. "Ah! I know where it is! I can fetch it if that is the one."

"Yep. That one. I think I can donate that. I want Mitsumi's fans in the same display case, though," Saitama nodded.

"I could donate a set of sunglasses," Zenchu grinned. "Wind Crane can donate a feather, too."

"Use a scale from me," Blue Ripple chuckled. Saitama nodded at this and continued to carry Mitsumi in. When he stepped in with her, he looked around to see the place was empty in preparation for the karaoke event. Tacki had gone straight to the stage to prepare it and set up a place for props. The hanging microphone was tested for sound, and a song list was quickly uploaded.

"Did you want to make some teddy bears to raffle?" Kamiko asked her.

"Yes! I need fabric, buttons, cotton stuffing and ribbons for bows. Also, get some cards to be signed by heroes unless they want to sign on the bears directly," Tacki said. Sweet Mask found a seat with Tajima and was handed a stack of blank cards to sign. On looking at Tacki, she grinned. "We can sell your signatures for Hero Association profit."

"Ah," Sweet Mask nodded and started to sign a few. "Not too many, though. Maybe other heroes can sign near mine on these to make them worth more? It wouldn't hurt."

"I'll take a few," Flashy Flash said from where he claimed a seat with Iwasaki. "I don't mind at all. It helps the restaurant and the association. The benefit far outweighs everything."

"That's the idea," Kianna chuckled and let King sign his name on a few of them. The other cards were passed around to be autographed, and even Saitama signed a few with Mitsumi. A few were now signed by others to make them even more valuable and set aside to be set in the security room vault.

"Miss Mitsumi," Anno said when he approached her at the usual table she sat at with Saitama. "I need to talk about something with you."

"Of course, Anno," she nodded and gestured for him to sit with them. Fumio had Black Sperm sitting in his lap, a stool was brought over for Blue Ripple's small tub to settle on and Overgrown Rover was happily reclining on its owners with solid contentment.

"What's up?" Saitama asked and accepted a cup of tea from the Orotsu's outstretched tentacle from the floor entrance.

"Takeda has been a solid mess on remembering what that bastard, Fumihiro, did to her," Anno sighed hard. "I'm doing my best to help her, but..."