Chapter 124

"Shopping day!" Saitama grinned when he finally walked out of the bedroom with Mitsumi in civilian clothes. He was in a blue zipper shirt, loose pants and sneakers. She had on a white blouse, jean shorts and sandals. Overgrown Rover was trotting along happily with them, and Blue Ripple had Inichi move his tub to the main room when he shifted back to flippers again.

"Yes! Then Neutral Grounds to visit again and see how things go," she chuckled and got a kiss pressed to her forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked and cradled her in his arms. She nodded and rested her head against his chest with relief.

"What happened?" Fumio frowned from the dining table. Black Sperm looked up with concern. Kianna looked over with King now from where they sat. Even Tacki was there with Kamikaze eating breakfast with them. Orotsu glanced over from where he was stationed in the kitchen and setting up stages of food preparation.

"She had a nightmare. Wind Crane and I helped him get in to...make it better," Blue Ripple snorted. "Needless to say, he finally got to kick down the one that has hurt her after all that time."

"Yep! Kicked him. Punched him. Slapped him. Next time, though, I'll rip him apart slowly," Saitama nodded. He smiled at Mitsumi's small laugh and squeezed her close. "Maybe you can tell me what to do next time. If it happens."

"I want in!" Tsuruga said with a savage growl from where he sat on the ground with Tanktop Girl in his lap. "I want to gore that bastard open!"

"And in a dream, it won't matter if he's human or not," Tacki seemed to grin. "We'll have to get creative..."

"No. You scare me when you get creative," Kamikaze said. "But, yeah. Can you get all of us into her dream next time?"

"That would be a feat," Blue Ripple admitted. "Maybe we can try. Of course, we don't want Mitsumi to have any nightmares. But I can definitely attempt to pull more in after Saitama."

"Yep. I need to save her first. Make sure she's good. He had her naked on a metal table when I got in. I punched him away from her," Saitama said.

"WHAT?!!" Tacki gaped with shock. "That bastard was ready to...?!"

"He was. He didn't get to," Saitama said. "Anyways, we plan to check out the market after eating. Anyone want to come along?"

"Hmm..." King mused at the idea. Kianna looked at him with a small grin. "Yeah. I can go with Kianna. It's been a while since I got out."

"Nice!" Kianna beamed and hugged him.

"Fair warning. You'll be signing autographs," Saitama said. That got King to sigh, but he nodded that he would be ready.

"Fubuki and Inichi are actually considering it," Mitsumi giggled at Inichi's mental agreement. "Ah! So will Garou and Lily! A family shopping day!"

"Very good," Saitama chuckled and kissed her forehead before having her sit in his lap. With the occupants in the fourth floor apartment settling to eat, Garou and Lily were having breakfast from the mound of food on the counter in their apartment space.

"I still can't get over how you eat so much," Lily chuckled.

"I know. It sort of happened when I got into my martial arts. It's a workout!" Garou grinned. "I should probably train a bit later, though."

"Do you think you can train me? I mean, I'm gonna have to do something if I start fan dancing. I need stamina," she sighed. She sat down next to him and watched him finish his fifth bowl of egg fried rice.

"I can help you with that!" he grinned and set down the empty plate. "Heh. It's...so funny now..."

"What is?" she asked and moved to stand behind him to run her hands over his shoulders. He blinked at the sensation and sighed hard. "Talk to me."