Chapter 162

Saitama yawned, stretched and chuckled at Mitsumi's tickling fingers up his chest. They were all impressed with the game and how it ended, but Saitama was grumbling a bit that the dream didn't continue again. At how he pouted about it, Mitsumi chuckled and said, "Don't worry, dear. Sometimes it's best to not get something right away. Give it time."

"That's crap. And you know it," he grunted to get her laughing at him.

"Maybe you'll feel better after a hot shower?" she mused. He ran a finger through an ultra-long lock of her black hair and sighed.

"You'll have to put your hair away," he frowned.

"Well, it really didn't bother me too much," she admitted. "But, yes, while we go out I have to. It will get in the way far too much for me. However, if we're careful, I'll leave it fully down for you while we sleep."

"You will?!" he asked with surprised delight. He sat up with her pulled close to kiss her ravenously.

"As long as it won't hurt me," she smiled and let him kiss her again.

"My wonderful, amazing wife," he whispered. "Nothing will ever touch you this way. Only me. No one will ever touch me like this unless it's you."

"I'm glad," she smiled and hugged him tight.

"I take you as my wife," he muttered in her ear.

"I accept you as my husband," she murmured back and shouted when he claimed her. It was ten minutes later that he was able to move with her to the shower to help her scrub her hair out. Even while in the heated water, he still held her close. At the sound of a door knocking, the monster pets looked at each other. Cold Snap was still with Fumio at the tree house. Bright Bolt snickered and shifted into his human form. He waved a hand at Black Sperm's clones to let them back away before answering the door to see who it was.

"Hello? Can I help you?" Bright Bolt asked in his care free tone and ran a hand through his long locks of pale yellow hair. It seemed to zap with static between his slight antlers and completely unfazed him.

"Ah...oh..." the female employee blinked at him. He blinked his glowing, electric blue eyes at her and crossed his arms over his chest. He towered over her at ten feet tall, but he only studied her.

"If you're looking for the occupants of this room, they are taking a shower. That means they're waking up. I can take a message for them. And before you ask who I am, I am usually their pet horse. The one that likes to zap," he grinned a bit ruefully. "We all have human forms. I decided to become this to help answer the door. So...what's up?"

"Ah...right...um...we were hoping they could investigate a strange disturbance in City E. If it was possible," she said.

"They have a lot to do today. Stuff that cannot be avoided. Hmm. Ah. Tatsumaki will assist. She will call your bosses now," he nodded after reaching out to Rendor. "If she feels it's needed, I will see if Saitama and Mitsumi can help. But she just said she can take care of whatever it is easily."

"Oh! Ah...okay!" she blinked and he watched her head off before closing the door. He sat down and accepted a bowl of fruit from one of Black Sperm's clones. Then the door got knocked on again five minutes later. He growled lightly before getting up to open it to find a lesser hero there.

"Yes? If you're looking for Saitama and Mitsumi, they're busy," Bright Bolt grunted. "I'm playing door guard for now. What is it?"

"I came here to clean this area out of monsters!" the brash, lesser C class hero said. "You all shouldn't be here!"

"Is that so?" Bright Bolt frowned. He flicked his tufted tail from where it came out of the back of his velvety white pants that made up his hide. He crossed his arms over his opened shirt again of the same texture and color. "Even if I'm a GOD monster of lightning? And usually their pet and don't attack?"