Chapter 42

Mitsumi woke up with a sharp gasp from what Saitama was doing to her. It was only clear that he thoroughly enjoyed the new tactic. He was also floored when it was done back to him. It was only after he finally joined with her did they manage to recline back on each other with solid contentment.

"I can't...believe...what we..." Mitsumi sighed against him.

"Absolutely worth it," he chuckled and ran a hand over her back. The hungry kiss he gave her had sparked her body again, but all he did was hug her tight to his chest. At the sound of his phone ringing, he saw it was late in the morning before he rose up to answer it. "Hello? Um...we're just waking up. Why? Inichi told you, eh? Hmm. I guess. He'll let you know when we're ready to test the fans. Bang's dojo. Outside it. Yeah. Okay. Bye."

"Who...?" Mitsumi asked and got kissed to show things were fine.

"Sweet Mask would like to see what happens with the fans later. Damn. I was hoping for a day at home in full," Saitama sighed.

"You forgot we have to help Rendor today, too. We agreed to help him first, then we work on the fans to test them," she smiled. He blinked and groaned his disbelief. She laughed softly at him and moved to recline on him when he lay back on the bed in full.

"Yeah. I forgot..." he moped.

"You don't let me sleep much lately. Maybe we should just sleep one night?" she asked. Then she burst out into laughter from the look of disbelief he gave her before moving to pin her underneath him.

"You can sleep after we're done for the day, okay?" he said and pressed a kiss to her mouth. "I'll rest on that couch with you right next to me."

"And the restaurant?" she asked and groaned when he moved his hands over her. "I need to visit it at some point. Even for an hour."

"Hmm. Okay. After the fan testing," he said and glanced at the door when there was a knock. "Yes? Who is it?"

"Dad! Um...Kamikaze wants me to start learning about swords!" Fumio shouted through the closed the door.

"That's fine. He knows what he's doing," Saitama said. After a minute, he muttered, "It's...weird being a dad. I mean...it's not a bad weird..."

"It will take some time to get used to," she nodded. "So...should we get dressed in our costumes if we're going to help Rendor?"

"We need a bath first," he mused and blinked when both Tacki and Kianna walked in at Inichi's prompt. He moved onto his back to let Mitsumi recline on him again to help address them.

"We'll be quick! Also, I'll be training alongside Fumio," Tacki said when she began to get the water started. "Richoo will be here shortly to help with cleaning your clothes with Inichi's help. Zenchu is out there with King, Kamikaze, Rendor and Tatsumaki. Fubuki is also out there."

"Kamiko and Genos are at the restaurant. Also, that one guy you gave the prize money to? He's applying for a server position," Kianna chuckled.

"Wonderful!" Mitsumi beamed.

"Rendor is also outside talking to Shenjou. Ah, so you know, Child Emperor had recorded the entire amateur talent show. He's thinking it would be an awesome fund raiser for something to be done like that at Neutral Grounds with various heroes to show off their skills a bit," Tacki grinned. "If people wanted to even try out to be a hero, they could do that, too. If they felt they have what it takes, then they can do the official tryout at the association."

"Huh. It might work," Saitama shrugged.

"Child Emperor would also like to test the metal structure of the fans. If they are made of a meteor, he has a few ways to really tell," Kianna said and set up fresh towels and soaps.