Chapter 153

"Hey," Saitama whispered and gently roused his wife.

"Hmm?" she stretched lightly.

"Want to watch an idiot run around like crazy?" he grinned. She echoed his grin and got kissed passionately. "We napped for an hour. They needed the extra time to set up seating."

"Oh! Okay," she nodded. "Um...can I get a ginger cookie?"

"You feel sick?!" he blinked. Cold Snap was quick to push his hand into the fan dome on reading their thoughts. Saitama took up the lightly iced-over cookie to give to her. "Thanks, son!"

"No problem, Dad," Cold Snap chuckled.

"You know..." Mitsumi sighed and leaned into Saitama.

"What?" he gazed at her.

"Can we...just watch what happens here? I mean..." she frowned.

"Talk to me," he said and rested his hand on her belly a bit more.

"I really don't want to be in the same room as that guy," she grimaced. "I'd rather lay in bed with you and watch on a screen. I'm sure our pets can torture him without even being in the same area, too."

"Hmm..." Saitama thought about this and waved at the fans around them to disperse and settle back on her fan belt. "Stable Rock. Do you have to be in the same room as that guy to pick on him?"

"No..." the earth monster grunted. He leaned up to rest his head on Mitsumi's lap to enjoy some light petting. "I can...be...here..."

"All of us could," Bright Bolt nodded.

"As much as I would prefer to watch everything up close, I don't want Mitsumi to be stressed. We can do small teleports to set up a few things and be back here," Tangled Vine said and jumped over to settle on them. He was reclining on his plant branch until they were done resting. "So, ah, Metal Knight? The track for tormenting is ready?"

"Just about! It only needs your finishing touches," Metal Knight said.

"Mom! Dad! Um...I kinda have to be there to chase that guy with Rover. So...maybe we can compromise a bit?" Cold Snap asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Saitama asked. Kamikaze and King looked over with small grins. Bang glanced over at Zombieman with his own curious thoughts on what was to be done.

"We'll get you both a couch to lay back on. Inichi told me how you and Mom would lay back on one at the main home. I haven't been there yet, so he had to show me with visions. This way Mom can rest on you with no problem," Cold Snap said with a small smile.

"That would be something we can do. We can even make a small room and make it look like you're watching through a screen," Zenchu chuckled. "Hmm. I wonder if Tsuruga would want to show up and chase that guy, too..."

"He wants to be the one to challenge him at the finish line," Wind Crane grinned a bit wickedly from where she sat.

"Can we get some popcorn?" Kamikaze asked to get the others laughing.

"I love you," Mitsumi whispered to her husband.

"I love you, too," Saitama smiled and kissed her forehead. "It's okay. We'll work with this. I'm sure part of this is from my growing son. Hmm. It'll be tricky for missions. I know I plan to have you with me, anyways. Oh. Wind Crane. Were there any specialty costumes for pregnant members?"

"Yes! There was!" Wind Crane blinked at the recalled memory. "I shall have Inichi sketch out a blueprint for Tacki. There was a specialty costume that had protective covering for the growing womb. It was more like stretch mesh, but I'm sure there is better covering now."