Chapter 174

Sweet Mask walked over with Tajima on his arm after being released from Inichi's blue bubble. She was quite curious to be there, and Kamiko easily noticed the slight glow around her that usually signified pregnancy. She walked over and said, "Tajima, it is good to see you. How are you feeling lately?"

"Huh?" Tajima looked at her. "I'm feeling fine."

"I think Lady Mitsumi needs a fan set to evaluate you," Kamiko said with a small smile. Tajima's jaw dropped. Sweet Mask looked at her like she was crazy.

"What do you mean by that?!" he had to ask directly.

"You might be father," Inichi said from where he sat with Fubuki. Sweet Mask went completely silent with shock. Kamikaze grinned and found himself laughing at it.

"What?! I mean...I was taking things before all of this..." Tajima flustered.

"Sweet Mask is a very strong hero. Sometimes...that's not enough," Inichi chuckled. Fubuki could only nod at this.

"Eh..." Sweet Mask sighed hard. He knew that Inichi was referring to what he secretly was. Cold Snap thought to his dad and gave a small nod.

"Give Dad about five minutes or so. Mom needs him pretty bad, so I don't think they'll be able to do anything else after the Secret Skins are taken care of," Cold Snap frowned. "It's like...it's Mom's turn to keep Dad in the bedroom."

"Oh..." Kamiko blinked.

"That's not good..." Garou frowned. Scritch chittered at Overgrown Rover and got huffed at with an explanation. In the push cart, Saitama had to fully remove his shirt to keep Mitsumi calm.

"We have to get rid of a couple unwanted guests," Saitama muttered softly in her ear. She was pressed into him fully and relishing the protective cradling in his arms. "After that we'll rest in a bed. New penthouse room. Okay?"

"Will Fumio and Cold Snap be with us?" she asked softly.

"Yeah. They can help test out the bedrooms," he chuckled and kissed her forehead tenderly. "Everything will be fine. But we have to move now."

"Not yet..." she winced and pulled him close. "Please...not yet..."

"I know. You're acting like how I was when the red crap hit me. What can I do to help you through this? Do you know?"

"I think...it's because Takaki is awake. He needs to fall asleep," she frowned. "When he's awake, he thinks he has to keep me safe with him. That's when I need you. Like right now...he's moving so much. Ah...oh..."

"Hmm?"

"I need to use the bathroom," she grimaced.

"Eh..." Saitama sighed.

"I heard this can happen a lot, too. Bathroom breaks, that is. Um..." she sighed hard and shivered. He quickly pulled up the blanket to cover their hips and lowered the push cart top.

"She needs the bathroom. Now," he said and found Cold Snap already sending them to the main bedroom in the apartment. Once on the treasure bed, they were able to separate and tend to each other. Mitsumi was about to put on her shorts again, but her husband stopped her and showed he was starting a bath. "We need one, okay? Just undress with me. We'll be fine."

"Oh. Okay," she nodded. "Should I get Tacki to help us?"

"I think we're good," he said. Then he paused when Tacki cautiously came in from the bedroom door. Towels were quickly grabbed to cover themselves, and Tacki rose up her hand to explain herself.

"Blame Inichi," Tacki chuckled. "He said I should help to make things faster. Sweet Mask is here, but the board members said to wait a bit for them. We're getting Lady Mitsumi's family here, and Orotsu is already working with Zenchu to set up dinner. He wants Zenchu to make something that was popular around his time. So, he's curious."