Page 24

After we cleaned up kids up to the play room and spent the day. I was neglecting work but I didn't care. Mates all went on about their usual days but I felt the need for my kids. We played every board game, video game and made up game they wanted. Then we went outside and played tag and shifted and romped around. We were still in our shifted shapes and playing tag when the sun started going down. I rolled in the grass my pup and I were having the time of our lives with our kids. They were jumping on me acting like they were attacking me. I played into it. This was good for them.

"Dinners ready." I heard someone shout. I looked over and saw Angie standing their grinning.

'Who's hungry?' I asked my kids.

'Me.' They all said.

'Alright shift and put your clothes on. Make sure you wash your hands when you get inside.' The four older ones were quick to do it. Coco was resisting. I went over to her and shifted to human. I picked her up.

"You too. Come on we need to go eat. You can't eat until you shift back little girl." She whined at me but did it. I redressed her and myself. The kids showed me clean hands before sitting at the table. My mates had made a full taco, nacho spread. The kids loved being able to make their own food just like they liked it. Kiara had nachos with tons of chicken and cheese. LJ was taco's over flowing with beef, tomatoes and sour cream. Nate was all about the bacon nacho's with lots of olives and tomatoes. Ethan made traditional taco's but preferred the soft flour to the hard corn. Coco got nachos that were very gooey and got it all over her face and hands. She could eat without getting messy I'd seen her do it. But I'd noticed she liked making a mess. My mates were all over the place and I ate whatever got put in front of me.

When dinner done the kids helped clean up, took their baths without prompting and the entire family plopped in front of the TV to watch a movie. None of the kids made it the end. We were carrying little limp bodies up to bed. I gave each of the kids a kiss and followed my mates to bed. My moves to take off my clothes pauses when I noticed all eight of my mates were sitting in the two beds in the main suite. I chuckled and raised my eyebrows.

"Usually when you do this it's to talk to me about something. Everything alright?" I ask. Angie turns to the others.

"He really doesn't know how hot it is. You weren't kidding." Honey laughed as Iggy stood. He came to me and started undoing my pants.

"I know we've pointed this out plenty but you never seem to realize it even when we point it out, when we see you with the kids, like you were today. It's so obvious that you love them with your whole being." Iggy said.

"Next summer you'll be out there with a couple dozen kids, playing and showing how much you really love them." Emmy stood and came to me as I kicked my pants to the side.

"We, and I mean all eight of us, had a hard time having a normal day when every time we looked you were with the kids. Laughing, happy, they were so happy today." Honey said.

"They had you all to themselves and they love you so much." Alex added.

"You are always such a good alpha taking care of your pack and your mates." Don throws in.

"But your kids love it when they get you all to themselves for hours." Ness said grinning at me.

"They were worn out and over joyed today." Angie added.

"We think it's important to show you how much that means to us." Lucas said. All eight of them stood and tugged me toward the bed. I was laid back in the middle of the bed. Eight sets of hands took turns loving my body. The pleasure was unbearable as I closed my eyes and just let them have their way with me. I knew I was loved. I felt them come and go, caressing. Mouths kissing my mouth, kissing my body, sucking at my cock. I came over and over as they took me up and over the peak again and again. I was edging toward exhaustion when I felt someone slide up the bed and straddle my waist. I knew those powerful thighs and strong hands. Opening up my eyes I smiled at Don. So he was going to be the one I knotted?