Page 56

AN: It's a long one just so you know. :)

I heard footsteps on the stairs and all six kids came in. The second I was seen they were over to hug me. I crouched down and hugged them

"Sorry I was out so late."

"You didn't give us good night kisses." Timmy said.

"Well I was bringing you another papa." I said and pointed to Rance. Rance gave a shy wave. I saw his head cock as he looked at Timmy.

"What?" I asked drawing his gaze to me.

"Nothing. It's not possible." Timmy frowned at Rance.

"Uncle Lawrance?" He said. My eyebrows flew up. Timmy grinned and ran around into Rance's arms. Rance hugged the little boy tight.

"Tim. Damn I thought you were dead." Rance looked at me.

"You said you'd found a little fox, I gave a thought to it for all of half a heart beat but I was told that they all had died."

"You know his parents?"

"Yeah. A good friend of mine and his mate. They had been heading for a small fox clan when they were killed. The wolves that did it were executed for it. It was almost a year ago." He sat Tim on his knee. He gave the little boys nose a pinch making him laugh. "So you got away?" Timmy nodded.

"Mom and daddy didn't. Mommy told me to run so I did." Timmy looked at me and smiled. "I got a knew daddy, is it alright that I have a new daddy and lots of papa's and mama's?"

"Of course it is. Your mommy and daddy would be really happy you have new family. They'd like it that we'll get to be family as well."

"So you mated with daddy?"

"I did."

"So I get to call you papa now?"

"You bet." He said hugging him. Coco had managed to get around behind Timmy and tugged on his shirt. Timmy slid off Rance's lap.

"This is Coco, she's going to be my mate. She cute isn't she." Rance laughed.

"Very cute." Timmy tugged him up and around and introduced him to the other kids. That done Rance smiled and stepped around to me.

"I can't even tell you how thrilled I am to see him alive and well. I never thought it'd be the same Tim." I hugged him.

"It's pretty cool to see him light up so much." I gave him a light kiss. "So who's hungry. I'm making pancakes, papa said he'd make Bacon and not eat it all." I teased. While Iggy and I made breakfast for our kids my mates went up to shower and dress. I sent Rance up as well with a slap on the ass. Then while Iggy and I showered and dressed the kids were taken up to dress. We all piled into the van. When it was noticed that we had one less seat then would fit. I grabbed our man out, who happened to be Mark who was last to the van and put him on my lap. He laughed and rolled his eyes. This would be his first outing with the family. How would he do with the looks, the whispers and things that we always got?

At the furniture store the kids were bid to remain with an adult at all times and we split up. Some wanted to look at a new kitchen table perhaps find a bigger one if they made it. Others wanted to see baby things and kids things. I took Iggy to look at desks.

"Maybe we should find a carpenter and commission one. I don't think these are sturdy enough."

"We could find one of those old antique hundred year old ones that would hold up a house." I say putting my arms around him.