Page 93

As I think sexy thoughts I remember Rance. 'Rance hon you awake?'

'Yes.'

'I'm gonna get sexy. Fair warning.'

'Room to join?'

'Well, it's me Don, Lucas and Angie.'

'Hmm, I think I'll just entertain myself with Emmy instead.'

'Iggy not awake?'

'He's up walking. He said and I quote, Luke's son is kicking my kidneys, I'm going to go walk around.'

'Poor Iggy.'

'When you shift back, you might go check on him.'

'I will.' I let him slide away from me and refocus on the view in front of me. I know Don's feeling it through Lucas, his breathing is starting to accelerate. I reach under the covers and slip a hand over his bare hip to his hard cock. I slip my mouth of the side of his neck. He had countless marks there after the claiming heat I'd gone through and marked him over and over again. Licking over them sent his body straight to leaking. Lucas grunted his eyes flipping to mine.

"Not yet." He says. I nod and back off a little. I watch as he makes love to Angie. When he spreads her legs and enters her I go back to my caressing of Don's length. The double feel of my hand on Don and Angie around Lucas' cock would drive my two guys wild. Lucas who preferred to make love gently but passionately was losing his control.

"Yes, Lucas that's awesome." Angie says as he gets a little rougher. I put my mouth to Dons neck and some gentle coaxing has him lose control completely. "Yes, more. Just like that." She says moaning almost continually. I pressed between Don's cheeks and deep inside of him. I don't have to move. My mouth on his neck has him writhing in my arms and then he starts moving his hips on his own. Forward to fuck my hand and back driving himself onto my cock. I give a tight pull and he and Lucas buck and all three of my mates cum. I grunt and fill Don with my seed. We all four shift. Lucas to full shape the other three of us to half shapes. I see Angie grin then giggle.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's perfect." She says to Lucas. I raise an eyebrow.

"He's knotted." Don tells me.

"He ever done that before?"

'No.' Lucas tells me.

"I'm fine." Angie says. Obviously he asked. "No don't apologize, I liked it I really did. I'm really hoping we can aim for this again sometime." Okay this was times I liked being able to eaves drop as alpha but given it was Lucas I stayed out of his head. He was touchy about his feelings being broadcast. "I know you like to be gentle it's just who you are but I like feeling the loss of control. It's nice to know that you are feeling so good that you can't be all proper." She raised up and kissed his nose. "Thank you." I looked at Don eyebrow raised.

"Do I get a thank you?" He rolls his eyes.

"You are far to pleased with yourself to get a thank you. I will hang onto it and if you are more humble in the morning I'll thank you then." I laughed and hugged him back against my chest. I look over remembering that Honey and Libby had been awake and got an eyeful. They are completely naked hands still between the others legs panting from their orgasms. Alex is sliding from bed to change his shorts. I just chuckle. If we all went to bed one night and no sex happened, we'd all have to be sick or mad at each other. Though anger might not stop a couple of them. I tapped Rance.

'How are you?' I ask him.

'I'm sleepy and knotted inside Emmy. She's teasing that if I fall asleep on top of her I have to make breakfast in the morning.'