Page 83

"Mark was worried, after our past, about wanting any of you and Rance was helping him to figure out I find my mates with each other really sexy. He made up a very, very hot scenario between you and Mark and then," I moaned and rolled over to kiss Rance. Rance smiled as I pulled back.

"I bottomed for Mark. He's got some moves on him."

"I've never found out first hand but boy do I want to now." I slid down and licked Rance's cock clean. I was just parting his legs to thrust deep when a sudden realization had me stilling. I stared at Rance in shock.

"What? What's wrong?"

"You came inside me?" He nodded still frowning. "No condom?" He nodded then it dawned on him.

"Shit, Luke I'm sorry. I never even thought about it." Damn I had a successful pregnancy. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to have another one and I wasn't sure I wanted to ever try again. "I'm sorry. I know how you feel about another pregnancy. They are all pregnant we don't use condoms with them." I nod and sit back my desire firmly killed. He sits up I can see he's really upset. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright. It was an accident." I chuckle. "I seem to be prone to them. There's no guarantee I'll get pregnant. I have bottomed multiple times for years. I didn't get pregnant until this fall with Don." I pull him in and kiss him lightly. "It's alright."

"But, if you get pregnant again, the chances of you... and if it doesn't, could it speed up? That was really hard on you." I smile at him.

"Well if I am or not I think you should make an honest man of me and marry me." his eyes go wide.

"What... yes absolutely but how do you go from a pregnancy scare to proposing?"

"Seemed a logical segue to me." I tell him and kiss him again. I'm working up to wanting to be inside him when I hear voices in the office.

'I don't know. As far as I know he was staying in here all day.'

'You think he's in the bedroom?'

'Could be but if he is I'm not knocking. He brought four mates that would take a while.' I laugh and stand going to the door.

"Luke." I turn and catch the briefs that Rance is tossing. I slip them on as two guards stare at me from head to toe then look over my shoulder to see all four of my mates naked and in bed.

"Something I can help you with gentlemen?" I ask as I pull the door too.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we've got a problem. One of the ones you kicked out is back and causing trouble at the gate." I turned and went back in the bedroom for my pants.

"What?" Mark asks.

"A little trouble I need to see too." I tell them. Don huffs.

"Do not go without Paul he'll back you up till I'm not attached anymore."

"He's probably already there. Keep them here." I motion to Lucas and Rance.

"But..."

"No butts Rance stay here." I slip my pants on and hurry out. All the way to the front gate where I see two hyena in full shape another two in half shape. They are guarding a bloody man. I recognize him. He'd been the only one put up a fight to be thrown off the property. I notice that Paul is indeed already there. He's got a bloody lip and a cut over his eye.

"So, what happened?" I asked. Ignoring their looks at my half dressed appearance I focus on the intruder.

"These assholes got in my way. I came to get my girlfriend."