Page 46

"Do you think he's okay?" I heard a voice ask.

"Yes. He's fine. It's not the first time this has happened. I doubt it'll be the last." That was Iggy. I opened my eyes and was staring at the ceiling. Looking around I saw Mark beside me, Iggy and Don at the foot of the bed and Emmy leaning against the wall. "So you came back to the living. How do you feel?"

"Tired. What time is it?"

"You should ask what day is it?"

"Oh god." I groan and sit up slowly. "How long?" I asked on a sigh.

"Two days. It's about three in the afternoon." Iggy tells me not the least bit worried. Mark slides closer to me.

"Are you sure you are okay?" I smile and kiss him lightly.

"Yes. I'm fine." I look at Iggy. "Was this just a pass out or was there more?"

"Uh well, for you it was just a pass out for Mark it was more." I looked at Mark.

"What do you mean?" Iggy waved a hand for Mark to stand. As he did I saw his hands go over his stomach. His flat stomach was suddenly rounded.

"A speed up. Did you call Doc?"

"Yes. He's fine. So are your twin boys, congratulations on more boys. He's just caught up to the rest of us now. Doc wanted me to remind you. No sex while upset. We understand there was some tension but you need to be calm before you make love to anyone."

"Mark do you feel alright?"

"Yes. I'm a little worried about our twins but Doc assures me they are fine and Iggy explained about it happening with the triplets."

"I didn't hurt you did I. My pup and I can get a little rough when we are upset."

"No, you were passionate but it was fine."

"You should see the claim mark." Don says snickering. Mark turns around so I can see the back of his neck where I'd put my claim on him. There was an intricate tattoo of a Triquetra. I looked down at my chest it was definitely a statement.

"A Triquetra, symbolizing eternal life, and for many eternal love." Emmy said smiling. Mark turned back around.

"My pup was pretty intent on making sure you were ours forever. I guess we made that a visible thing in more than one way." I could feel him so well now. I shuffled through his feelings. He was worried about me, the twins were exciting him and worrying him. I slipped from the bed and tilted his head up to look at me. Love, happiness, I felt a worry that didn't seem to have an outlet. "What's wrong Mark?" I ask he winced and sighed.

"I just, you don't doubt me still do you?" He sounded so scared so worried. "Luke I love you. I know what I did was wrong. Please don't doubt me." Mark sounded so, scared almost. I looked at him thought about it, did I doubt him? I thought about what he'd done. He'd cheat on me, he'd betrayed me with some female but did I doubt his commitment to me now. He was mine lock stock and claim mark. I smiled. No I didn't doubt him. I could feel him, I knew how much he loved me. Sure I knew he was worried and even a little afraid of what others thought but he was mine.

"I love you Mark. Not a doubt in my mind." I wrapped him tight in my arms and kissed him soundly. He laughed and wiggled from my arms.

"You need to brush your teeth." He said.

"Oh really." I kissed him over and over making him laugh and wiggle. My mates were laughing at us. I turned and caught Iggy before he could get away. I kissed him then caught Emmy and kissed her. I turned to Don and grinned. Before I could give him the same treatment he pulled me in bent me back and kissed me hard. Setting me up he winked and let go.