Page 85

"Jenny, did your parents really do that?" He asks going back to the reason he'd come over.

"Yes. Luke and I met at the school. He'd gone into talk to the principal about our oldest." That made me smile, she was claiming them all as hers. That made me feel good. "He didn't press the matter since I'm under age. But he gave me his number. We were gonna talk and just get to know each other while we waited for me to be of age. Then when I got home I realized I was in heat. I waited hoping that I could get through it on my own. But when it got worse I told mom and dad what happened and who was my mate. They were terrified of him. I understand the instinct. They were afraid in general of him but afraid of keeping me from him made it worse, so they packed up my stuff, all of it and brought me over. But were to scared to bring me up, they helped me out and left. While I understand, I also think they are terrible parents to just dump me here."

"They think you are being kept from talking to them. They've been trying to call you."

"I blocked their numbers. I don't want to talk to them. I might forgive them for acting as they did but I don't want to talk to them yet. I do love Luke and I'm happy to be here with him and be a part of this family but I'm still angry that they'd not care enough to try and make sure I was safe. For all they knew Luke was the blood thirsty monster they think he is." She jiggled DJ who still was upset. I started to take him from her but he'd had enough and with a big wriggle he shifts in her arms. Emmy quickly grabs her phone out to take pictures. I grin.

"Looks like he really is your mini me Don. He looks just like you." I say giving my son a rub. Don chuckles as he takes his junior. DJ snuggles into his papa's chest. I looked at Trace who was watching with what looked like longing on his face. "It's the first time he's shifted. He's got two sisters that haven't shifted yet." I tell him. He nods. Looking around at my family I realize he wanted a family. As his eyes drop to Jenny I realize something else. He'd been waiting for her to get old enough.

"You might be ticked that I have her but I think it stems from jealousy. I got what you've been waiting for." I say to him. His eyes jerk to mine. He scowls at me.

"She was to young. Still is." Is all he says. Jenny is staring at him. He looks at her and then away.

"If she's your mate, then I'll leave you be. But Jenny if you ever need anything I'm always around." I reach out and grab his arm to stop him as he leaves.

"You are welcome here." I say but as my hand skims his forearm a wave of tingles flows up my arm. He's staring at me in shock. I chuckle.

"Well, I guess you are more welcome then I was thinking at first. I just thought you could be a constant visitor but I guess goddess has other plans." I slipped my hand down to his and pulled him toward me. He didn't resist. I slipped my other hand around his neck and pulled him gently. If he resisted at all I'd let him go. His lips pressed to mine and I smiled and took the kiss deeper. He followed along and grabbed my hips to pull me into him. I groaned and held his head in my hands as I ravished his mouth. Breaking the kiss to breath he was staring at me in surprise and delight.

"Am I gonna be jealous of Jenny?" I ask him.

"Never be jealous, however I feel for her, you are my mate I'll always be yours." He says smiling. I chuckle before I give him another light kiss. Looking around at my mates I see them all smiling. "I hope you like kids because you just inherited nine and another dozen on the way."

"A dozen?" I smile.

"Yes." I turn and pick Coco up from the ground. I turn her and hand her to Trace. He takes her cautiously looking to see if the others are going to object. Coco smiles at him.