Page 79

Rance and Don are ready for me as I say goodbye to my family and head out.

"So, What really happened yesterday?" Don asked. I smiled and snorted.

"It happened just like I told you I didn't leave anything out or change it to make it sound better. Zeke was the bad apple. The guards were fully honorable and very cooperative. I dealt with the others who weren't so great yesterday."

"Dealt with?" Rance asked.

"I kicked them out. There were two that were borderline cases. So I let them stay on a sort of probation. The first thing I want to do is talk to everyone in this so called harem."

"Rance do you know any of them?" Don asked him.

"A couple. Ones that weren't sequestered from me."

"What do you mean?"

"Zeke kept me away from the majority of the harem, I'm not sure why but the few I talked too seemed to be ones that really enjoyed their lives and were trying to talk me into being a part of it."

"But, if you couldn't cum what would be the point?"

"I couldn't cum, so I maintained an erection for a really long time. There were the female beta's and a few of the males who would have made me their favorite because of that." But he'd go crazy not cumming like that. He'd basically have to find a sort of completion in another way. I sighed heavily.

"There are times I really wish I was a far meaner person than I am. He really deserved a worse death then the one he got. I would put money on it that he was really hoping to talk you into being part of the harem and he'd keep you around forever."

"Even had he made me cum I doubt I'd have ever given any consideration to being in the harem. Oh sure they get lots of perks but they get them because they are, and I don't mean this the way it sounds, but they're basically prostitutes. They have use of all the cars, credit cards, everything they want is provided for them. They are well kept so they don't object to anyone who wants to coming to visit them. Sure in theory they are supposed to be able to say no, but I heard Zeke more than once remind them that it was their job within the pack."

Yeah it was basically what I had figured. When we got there I found that the office had a rather large group of men and women ranged around it on couches, chairs, lounges that had been brought in for them. Yeah I could tell looking around their were going to be a few who wouldn't like what I planned on doing. Don and Rance followed me over to the desk.

"Good morning. For those of you who don't know, I am Luke Harrison. As of yesterday this pack became mine to care for. This is one of my mates Donavan, and some of you may know Rance." I saw more than one appreciative look at him. Yeah I was going to nip that in the bud. "For good measure I'm going to remind everyone that he is my mate. I will tell everyone this once and please pass it on that I am a jealous man, I expect my mates, all of them, to be treated with respect and if anyone tries touching I'm going make them homeless and given the degree of the touching I might make them lifeless." I say letting a little growl slip into my voice. I see Rance glance at me and Don shakes his head.

"I don't think they are going to go that far." Don points out.

"I don't want misunderstandings I have eleven mates, I may send people over here or the pack may come to the house I want to know that even out of my sight you are all well protected."

'He's huge, he could break some of the pack in half.' I heard a man mutter. I smiled.

'I'd be careful he pulled Ezekiel's throat from his body.' A feminine voice hissed. Good I was getting through to them.