Page 89

Hi my wonderful readers. I'm sure you faithful crew have been wondering what happened to me. Well i got Covid, that set off all of my neurological problems and i spent three weeks loosing my mind and being sick. I'm finally feeling better so i wanted to be sure you got your uploads.

Hope you keep coming back so you'll know how this big family will end up.

I feel someone drop onto the bed. Trace smiles at me.

"Normally I'd say lets watch the show and try again tomorrow but I've waited ten years now that you are right here I'm gonna insist on being claimed. So better start thinking about popping my cherry and not the troubles with your links." Iggy pops up from a deep kiss.

"Did he say pop his cherry?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"He had all of two lovers in his teens and has been waiting for me. Never been topped." I'm gloating and I know it.

"You at least had those lovers multiple times right?" Rance asked. I chuckled. Trace blushed.

"No. Once each. A girl then a guy. I tried, it felt lacking without the mate spark so I waited."

"Forget them." I say to Trace pushing back so I'm sitting against the wall. I pull him to come and sit spread over my lap. "Iggy and I hurried through our first times. We were to young and too horny to really get what it meant. Ever since I've taken the time to enjoy the moment."

"Iggy was your first?" He asks me.

"Yes. First ever."

"I'd dated plenty before him but I'd never been topped. He was my first like that." Iggy puts in. I look to see he's spooned up behind Rance, Emmy's spooned with Rance behind her. I know from the slight movement of their hips that they were hard and Rance was inside Emmy, with Iggy inside Rance, both men barely moving.

"Gonna watch?" I ask.

"Definitely." Emmy says. I laugh.

"Do you mind, I can make them mind their own business if you want."

"I don't mind I think I'm gonna be too busy to care what they do." I smiled and pulled him down for a kiss. He was as tall as I was so sitting in my lap he had to hunch to kiss me decently. I grunted and rolled toppling him to his back and I laid over him between his legs. I took his mouth in a fierce kiss stirring us both up. My tongue caressed his getting a moan from him. Damn I loved it when they made sounds. I felt his fingers dig into my back. I needed to move this along. Pulling from his mouth I lay kisses over his jaw then down neck.

"I know you are trying for the whole seduction, savor the moment thing but I really want you to just fuck me already."

"We'll get there, but I don't want to make you frustrated. Let me help." I say and skip his chest and stomach and the loving I would get back to there, and went straight to his hard cock. I take it in my mouth and suck.

"Fuck." He exclaims and grips my hair. I chuckle around his cock making him writhe. I suck at his cock before letting go then wrapping my tongue around his tip then swirling around it over and over. I palm his balls, cupping them rolling them, I leave his cock to suck them into my mouth and love at them. Going back to his tip I lay kisses up and down his cock. Laying it over I suck the delicate skin on the side and then all around it. Pulling just the tip into my mouth a suckle.

"Luke, I'm gonna cum." He tells me. I suck harder and he twitches filling my mouth with his cum. Lifting up I roll it around in my mouth as he watches then swallow. He grunts and I feel another spurt leave him and coat his length. My hand that was still holding him gathers it up and I lick my hand clean.