Page 27

"It's really cute though. Our first kid has their mate." I sighed staring after them.

"But why did it have to be Iggy's mini me?" I said a little sad. Now I was going to have to share him. Iggy chuckled and slid an arm around my waist.

"Aw don't be sad. He'll always be my mini me. I have to admit I'm kind of glad. As they go through school no matter if he has trouble he'll have Lucian to love him no matter what. That's a pretty good thing. This does mean we are totally stuck with Trevor as in laws though." I laughed.

"Yeah. Oh his face is gonna be priceless."

"I am going to put my stuff away but which closet should I use."

"Ours since you've kind of settled in the second bed might as well make it official. There should be plenty of room in the closet the thing is huge." She nodded and headed off pulling her suitcase behind her.

"Hey what do I do with this box?" I ask pointing to where I'd set it when Nate had run up.

"Leave it till I can show the others. They are going to love it."

"What's with the box?" Iggy asks. I explain and he smiles. "Moms are a special bunch."

"So where's everyone?"

"Out back. I'm going to check on the boys. You are going to order pizza tonight and let the kids have an impromptu picnic out back."

"Alright." I wasn't fan of them ordering pizza, it was greasy, and unhealthy most of the time. I liked my kids to be fed healthy and well. But pizza was alright here and there. I ordered six pizza's since I knew that my army would probably eat it all and I'd still be making snacks for them. I added on plenty of breadsticks and a desert pizza. Going out back I plop on the back steps a leg on either side of Ness.

"Is Nate alright? He flew past me upset."

"Yes. Lucian said something dumb like kids do sometimes. I think it upset him more because he believed it since it was Lucian saying it. Had someone else said it he'd have blew them off more I think."

"What did he say?"

"That I may not love him as much since there are going to be new babies. He's feeling a little overlooked because apparently Carrie is pregnant with a girl and she's excited and he feels like she doesn't love him as much now."

"I'm assuming you corrected that misapprehension."

"I tried we'll see how they do. I think I am more interested in the fact that they are mates." She spun around in my arms.

"What? How do you know?"

"Well, after I made Lucian apologize, Nate said if Lucian was really sorry then to give him a kiss. I of course asked why a kiss and he said that Lucian was his. Like all of you were mine. He also said that Ethan told them that Lucian would be a good daddy someday and they'd have lots of kids. Lucian seemed completely accepting of it. Called him Natey. They went to watch Muppet treasure island."

"Oh boy I want to see it when you tell Trevor. It's gonna be hilarious. Those two though, that is gonna be a lot of sneaking around when they hit being teens. We're constantly going to be looking for them and sending their little brothers and sisters after them as chaperone."

"I'm thinking I'm gonna take the door to his room off when he hits fourteen." She laughed.

"Well that's one kid we know will be happy. What about the other fifteen or so?"

"I'm going to buy chastity belts and weld them on. Then invest in Private investigators by the dozen to investigate anyone that dares to go out with my kids."