Y1 Vol3: Deserted Island 1

(Ayano tateyama's POV)

After chatting with the others in the group chat, we decided to meet in the reception area to go and get something to eat or drink.

After saying my goodbyes to ichinose-san and chisato-chan i quickly made my way to there.

"Hello ayanokoji-kun! You're here quite early" i said as i tapped his shoulder while he was just standing there.

He nodded lightly and said "i wanted to leave my room pretty quickly because of my interesting roommates"

"i see...who are they and why are you wary of them like that?"

He rubbed his chin a little before sighing.

"karma is the person who led to our previous classmate's expulsion, so he is in a sense the reason you're with us Ayano-san"

I looked down at the ground as i heard his words, i feel ashamed taking someone else's place...

"i-i am sorry for asking...i didn't know he was that big of deal for our class"

Ayanokoji-kun unexpectedly put his hand on my head and calmly said.

"don't worry about it, what he did cost him more than it did us"

"But our class is at 0 points right now! None of us get any points and i only got points because i am still new!!" i said in shock at what he said.

"there's a traitor in our class"

These were the words that shook me quite heavily, how could there be traitor in a class like ours? Everyone seemed nice and good to one another and there wasn't a faction system like class A so how?.

"why would you say that ayanokoji-kun?!"

"it wasn't me who said it, it was karma, i am not too happy about trusting his words but they're probably true"

"eh?! What makes you say that" i asked shock still lingering in my mind.

"sexual assault isn't an easy crime to place at someone, the people who worked with karma and ryuuen to pull it off were either too good at their job or had a source of info on students like seniors, i disregard the former because this school doesn't have any students exceptional in crime doing from what i saw" he responded calmly while his eyes closed.

"but....but that second option means someone has a teacher working with them?, that would be absured!"

"perhaps but there's someone in this school who's enjoying playing god with us and so far even before you came our only option as first years is to play along until they reveal themselves."

"why would they do that?...what sort of person would toy around with people like that?" i asked as grit my teeth looking down on the ground in frustration.

"God's very own masterpiece i suppose" ayanokoji-kun said as he shrugged.

"huh? What do you mean?.."

"i don't know that myself, my father probably knows but where is he and where i am are two different places"

I tilted my head in confusion, ayanokoji-kun has been speaking in riddles this entire conversation, i guess i should ask him a straight forward question then!

"then who do you think is the traitor of our class?" i said in a confident voice.

"kushida kikyo most likely"

"EHHHHH?!!! KUSHIDA-SAN?" i shouted as he put his hand on my mouth telling me to keep quiet, his hand is very rough...did he work some sort of manual labor job before?.