Y2 Vol5: Strength Begotten Misery

(Takuya Yagami's POV)

I can't believe this...i was beaten in the island, and by that walking corpse of a man.

He was incredibly fast and his strength far surpassed mine, he reminded me of Shiba-sensei alot but on a somewhat more insane level.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Huh?!" i uttered instantly as i found myself to be standing far above the floor.

I looked to the right and left and tried pushing my hands...i am chained to the wall.

Where the hell am i?...where's Ichika?!, is this the whiteroom?...did we fail somehow?!

"Uhhh test test, Yagami-kun...can you hear me?"

"Huh?!, who're yo-"

"It's me...Stein, there's no need to do any form of assessment...you've been captured by me"

Captured by him?...for what reason.

"If you could please glance a small look above your head you will find yourself wearing a cool electrical brain simulator, we'll be using this for the soul purpose of...breaking you down, if you survive that is..."

Huh?!!

"Wait wait what?!!, i didn't agree to any of this!?" i yelled out as i tried to escape once again but...i am chained heavily, the root of my chain is far too deep for me to escape...

"I know you didn't, science doesn't always need mutual agreement. Anyways brace yourself...this will hurt...alot."

Slowly the sound of the device began appearing, it was as if someone was charging some form of energy wave to strike forth at me but what i didn't expect was...the pain.

As soon as the sound of the device charging stopped my head was instantly struck by a wave of stabbing pain.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" 

My screams were practically thrown away...this pain is unimaginable...what did i do to deserve this.

The pain suddenly stopped, i raised my head...is it over?

"First phase complete, onto phase two...brace yourself once again..."

"NO WAIT!! PLEASE NO!!!" I yelled out as the device began charging once again.

Please stop...i don't want to go through that misery again, wasn't the whiteroom enough?!.

Ichika...Hina...anybody...just help me.

The sound of the device suddenly stopped charging and i opened my eyes...it wasn't like last time.

The chains around my arm suddenly opened and i fell out to the ground.

"Huh?..." i muttered in surprise as i raised my head.

"Beep boop, sorry about that Yagami-kun, Stein my old buddy has decided to play rouge once again even though EVERYONE told him not to do this....so...come on up here, first door to the right then the left alright little guy?"

Huh...who is this?, they sound far more aloof than that man...in any case...i am off the hook.

Where the hell am i?, this place looks and feels like the whiteroom but neither Stein nor that man are from the whiteroom.

I followed his instructions and went up the stairs through the right door.

Arriving at the door to the left i opened it and found a tall, lean man with light skin and gray eyes. His hair is messy and light-blonde, with strands framing the sides of the face and hanging between his eyes, and he has chin stubble, he wore a simple lab coat over a blue shirt as he smiled at me.