Y2 Vol4: Dies Irae 4

(Franken Stein's POV)

I remember very clearly when i lost my mind.

It was some time ago after i'd begun considering these stitches on my face a fashion icon and making fun of them.

Hahahaha what a very funny man you are Franken, surely all is laughing at your joke.

To tell you the truth i find this world to be quite amusing to live within, it's both colorful and dark, peaceful and chaotic...fair and unfair.

Within this world exists a group or i should say a category of people, they are called by the common folk 'Monsters'. But to those who aren't ignorant we call them...'Special'.

These specials have existed for as long as the rise of technology has, nobody has really ever been able to create a perfect special before.

Everyone who went through curriculums or experiments had never really reached the height that three particular people have.

The first special i consider to be perfect is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. Although he was created by a set of idiots...that boy is very special, he is capable of reaching great potential in the mental aspect much like he did in the physical and smart aspects.

The second special is Accelerator...where can i begin to talk about this mess of a creation, he's my student back home and the top student of his generation for very obvious reasons, he has the ability to calculate millions of calculations in a second like a computer and he is a walking instrument of destruction, the only people who are able to control him are Last Order and...that man.

The final special who i'd like to talk about is...a revived piece of this country's dark history.

He was a simple boy from what i had researched and found out about him, he was worthless and didn't amount to anything but during a particular period of time...he was put through an experiment which is now called the 731 experiment, it is one that is capable of fufilling everything the whiteroom and our facility does within a week of torturous experimentation and the perfect prepration and mindset.

It is an experiment only meant to be used on someone who is the perfect copy of that boy when he entered it, someone who's easily affected but also strong, someone who is weak yet also powerful...someone who is hollow.

someone who is hollow

Well...enough talk about the past shall we?, i have got to beat Aizen's disciple into the ground after all.

I sighed as i pulled my hands out of my pocket after Tsukishiro readied his stance, i glanced a look to the right and noticed a somewhat familiar ship growing closer towards the shore.

Well...Accelerator should be done with his own stuff as well soon and i have already captured Yagami and sent him off with the medical team that escorted Nagumo Miyabi and his group out of here so all in all...Aizen's plan was a complete success as he predicted.