Y2 Vol4.5: Operation Wingwoman

(Horikita Suzune's POV)

I woke up once again inside my room upon the cruise ship, there's only so few days before we return back to school and i mostly have spent my time thinking.

We've lost Ayanokoji, although he is a lazy bastard who likes to play things from the shadows...he was without a doubt our wall of fortitude.

Ayano has been disconnecting from us each day, her face and demeanor grows cruler and darker with each passing day i see her...i truly do wish to be there for her but i feel like nothing i will do will even change her right now.

Here's hoping me and Yuuichi can manage to fix things together...

The room at the moment is completely empty, as usual only i am here reading by myself, the others have gone off somewhere.

*Knock knock knock*

I guess one of them has returned...but why are they knocking?...

"Come in" i said to which the door instantly opened.

From it came four people.

A girl with long green hair wearing a purple hoodie.

Another girl with short light brown hair and a cute face.

Then Ryuuji and Itadori.

"Ahhh!! there you are!" the girl spoke up first.

"Huh?" i uttered as Ryuuji raised his hand.

"Yo Horikita...we got a job for you!"

What is this yellow piece of complete foolishness saying now...

"I refuse" i said instantly to which the girl with green hair stepped forward and bowed slightly.

"Uhm...thank you for taking care of my sister for so long, i am Ayano Tateyama's adopted sister...Kido Tsubomi"

She spoke very politely but it was quite odd to hear a girl use 'Ore' instead of 'Watashi' especially since she doesn't sound nor have a boyish face.

"Hmm nice to meet you Kido-san" i said to which smiled and nodded at me.

"Alright Horikita...we've come to you to request your help with something..." Ryuuji muttered as he presented the girl with light brown hair.

I sighed while rubbing my temples....this will be exhausting i am sure...

"Horikita-senpai!, please help us make Hina confess to Oreki-kun!!!"

Huh.....

"What's that got to do with me?..." i asked to which she looked nervously on the ground.

"Well...you're Ayanokoji-senpai's friend and Hina trusts you...so we thought you could help...it's uhm...fine if you don't wanna...senpai" she said sadly as she stepped back.

Jeez...this really is complicated...should i waste my time on this or simply be cruel and reject them?...that bastard would probably tell me to help them...i wonder what Niisan would say...

"*Sigh* ...Fine, i'll help but i will not be too involved in this" i said to which all their faces brightened up

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Ryuuji and Itadori yelled out...i wonder what brought these two...

"Okay Horikita-senpai what's the plan?" Kido asked to which i sighed as i rubbed my chin.

Easiest plan i can give them is...putting them in different situations where they get uncomfortably close, if they truly have feelings for one another...i am sure one of them will blow up and confess through any means.