Y2 Vol3: Uninhabited Island Exam 2

"Never can true reconcilement grow where wounds of deadly hate have pierced so deep..."

(3rd Person POV)

The island exam begun and with it much work to be done, The first day ended with three groups owning the top 3 instantly.

The groups were...Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's group, Akira Shiroyanagi's and Nagumo Miyabi's.

On the other hand various teachers have been dispatched towards the charging ports to act as overseers for the exam, though that was the official purpose one begins to wonder if it is indeed like that.

Inside a peculiar building by the port of the island was an office.

It looked very average and nothing as fancy nor antique as the chairman's office in the school, nontheless the same chairman was seated inside and with him a certain man with slicked back dark brown hair and menacing sharp eyes.

"Hmm it seems Ayanokoji-kun has decided to finally reveal himself in this exam..." The chairman said with a smile as he looked at the tablet in his hand.

The man didn't respond as he continued closing his eyes seemingly bored.

"You look quite bored...Aizen, is it because your plan is taking too long to occure?"

Aizen smiled slightly before shaking his head.

"The wait isn't what's boring me, it's her." he said as opened his tablet and pointed a particular dot.

"Hina huh...does it sadden you that your student is weak?" The chairman asked with a somewhat mischevious grin as his eyes were closed.

Aizen scoffed as he clicked his pen twice.

"She isn't weak, simply naive." he said to which the chairman chuckled.

"Haha is that so?, well...weak or strong, she's nothing but a child in the end"

Aizen glanced a look at him as he stood up with his hand in his pocket.

"Is that how you view the world, old man?"

The chairman shook his head as he replied.

"Not one bit, i simply do not waste my time on broken and used products like Ayanokoji Hina"

Aizen's eyes narrowed as he pointed at him.

"Amuse yourself with such ideas more, you'll never amount to anything like you had hoped 20 years ago"

The chairman's eyes for the first time...widened in shock, how could such a person like Aizen know of events that happened way before he had even been a student of this school or involved with the whiteroom know of Tsukishiro's past?...

"Let me guess, you're most likely suspecting so many people of revealing your past to me, Atsuomi Ayanokoji, Sumeragi Chain, Katsunori Shiba or maybe even Johan...how about a small deal Tsukishiro...i'll tell you everything there's to know about how i know who you truly are after this exam, that is...if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka wins the first place"

Tsukishiro's eyes narrowed as he stood up from his chair.

"So you're aware that i was planning on sabotaging Ayanokoji-kun's emergency alert huh..." he said coldly to which Aizen nodded with a smile.

"Indeed i am, does it surprise you?"

Tsukishiro shook his head as his calm smile returned.

"Not really, i already knew you're a traitor, i am simply interested to see what sort of group is planning on attacking the professor"