Y2 Vol4: Dies Irae 3

(3rd Person POV's POV)

The day of wrath, that day
Will break up the world into ash
How much trembling there will be
When the judge comes
And strictly examines all.

In another place within this island stood two people.

One was a young man with red hair and menacing golden eyes, he is usually seen with a smile on his face but today he was utterly calm.

Beside him stood a young girl with pearly blonde hair and red eyes, she was also calmly staring at a particular house, a small one housing their target.

"You ready?" The girl asked to which the young man nodded.

"I am, let's go"

.

.

.

While the two of them began their approach, upon a nearby beach a large ship docked and from it came fifty armed men, all claded in black vests and clothes like that of the military, leading them was a man with sharp features and black hair and black eyes.

"Ahh...it's been a while since i have had the chance to experience something like this" the man said as he readied his rifle and turned around to face his men.

"Alright, as you guys may already know, this is basically our sandbox, feel free to go do as much chaos as you like, punch or play with them...i don't really care, just make sure that not a single brat comes out of this island unscathed, be it mentally or physically, and one thing...do not kill them. Okay?"

"HELL YEAH!!!"

"LET'S GO!!!"

The man smiled at them before pointing at the forest.

"Move out!"

"Yes Sir!!!" they all yelled out as they entered the island

.

.

.

As the armed forces of criminals charged their way through the island the battle between the red headed young man's team and his teacher has already decided to start.

"Fufufu it's been a while Karma-kun!" Magase said towards Karma and Chisato who were glaring at her.

"Ai-sensei...how much of a terrible person can you be?!, to be so amused by the fact we're here to fight you like this!" Chisato yelled out in anger.

Magase rubbed her chin before shrugging.

"I wasn't even meant to be a teacher but i did it because it's fun"

Karma's eyes widened at her words.

"The fuck do you mean by fun?!" he asked as he stepped forward towards her.

Magase stayed silent before looking at her watch before smiling.

"One...Two anddddd..."

*Bang*

Right before she could finish her words a loud banging sound struck through the island.

Karma and Chisato immediatly recognized the sound and their eyes widened.

"That's...gunfire?!" Chisato said in shock

Karma's eyes glanced a look at Magase and found her looking through the bag beside her.

A few seconds later she threw two knifes to Chisato and Karma with a smile.

"Go go! you two heroes have to save your classmates from death's hands!!"