Y2 Vol3: Uninhabited Island Exam 4

"This rotting brain that's always stinging with pain is quickly splitting at the seams."

(Kano Shuuya's POV)

I believe in the myth that is happiness, without my belief in that myth. I wouldn't stand where i am right now.

I have always been a bit disconnected from everyone in my family yet also...so connected, i was the cheeky bugger who lies alot!.

I loved being that guy, it saved me and everyone else alot of trouble, even if they despise me when i lie, i will still lie, because that who i am y'know?!

I know everyone hated this lying Shuuya, i am sure they love the friendly Shuuya who makes bets with Seto on whether dad is going to fight Kido today but...guys, that shuuya is also a lie...

I do not know who Shuuya is at this point, he's such an idiot you know?, he likes to lie and then tell truths, he laughs and cries, he hugs his pillow every night asking himself if what he's doing is worth it or not.

Not to mention...he is so insecure about making friends or enemies, he's scared of Kutsuki and Kumagawa yet he likes being with them, he nearly had a heartattack due to the anxiety rush when he stood before Ayanokoji, he was honestly just a tiny bit away from jumping off the roof when talking to Kido...he's such a weirdo y'know?.

He wants to be the villain but he's scared of playing the role, hell...he even lies in his thoughts alot.

I giggled a little to myself before sighing as i finally stepped out of the forest and onto the beach, this place really doesn't have anything related to the exam going on in it aside from the fact...

He is here

"Yahoo Kutsuki-kun!, looking dashing in that jersey buddy" i said with an enthusiastic smile at the boy with pure white hair who was standing with his hands behind his back.

Kutsuki glanced a look at me before looking back at the ocean, interestingly enough he wasn't smiling as usual.

I stepped forward and stood beside him with my hand in my pocket.

"Akira-pyon and class A's leader talked two days ago, from what i gathered and saw...Akira decided to remove the third years entirely out of our way"

Kutsuki chuckled a little as he sighed.

"Our way is vastly different from Akira's way Shuuya, Akira wants a challenge. We don't want a challenge do we?"

True i guess...we're mostly trying to put Ayanokoji down.

"Whatever floats your boat ma dude, Nanase is pretty much on a wild search for Ayanokoji right now while Maria and Kumagawa are doing their own search for some of the other senpais to stall"

Kutsuki rubbed his chin a little before smiling.

"Good job then" He said happily to which i stayed silent.

Kutsuki's plan is simple...he said to keep stalling everyone aside from the Ayanokoji siblings, he said to wait until 6 days pass before we gather here with him by the beach...i do not understand his plan but since i am playing the role of a tool for him...i'll go along, i am simply worried for Neechan and Kido...the rest can go die in hell for all i care...

"So tomorrow's the day you gonna reveal your little plan to us?" i asked to which Kutsuki's eyes widened before he smiled at me once again.

His smile slowly faded as he put his hands to his sides, his expression is alot less...fake now.

"I feel lonely everyday i breathe in this school, i don't think there's been a single day where i haven't felt lonely, loneliness has followed me my whole life, from the whiteroom to my guardian's house and even in this school...there's no escape, that is simply who i am..."