Y1 Vol9: Lost Friend

(Chisato Nishikigi's POV)

BACK TO SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! normally no one would be excited for such a thing but i am!.

this time's plans are as follows: bring back my angelic honami-chan and exorcise the evil demon that's taken over her pure body!...and on a more serious note, i'd like to begin my investigations about the teachers and specifically...Ai-sensei.

"ahh goddamn it! leave me alone chisato!!!" hachiman screamed out at me as i kept hugging him in place and making him unable to move.

"come on hachiman!! you have to listen to this song!" i said as i kept clinging to him.

he kept glaring at me before stopping and sighing as he put his hands in his pockets.

"what's the name of the song?" 

my face immediatly brightened up, he's going to listen to it!! 

i swiftly pulled out my phone and tapped it to open the video app, i have saved up the music video for this song like it's a holy book and i am a believer.

"check this out!" i said as i put the phone in front of his face.

hachiman's face went from a curious look into one of utter disappointment as he looked at me.

"are you trying to get me to kill myself or something?" he said with a straight face to which i shook my head.

"then what the hell is this?!, why are you making us late 10 minutes to class for a song like this!"

"ehhhh hachi you don't even listen to class! why are you acting like a diligent student?!" 

hachiman suddenly grabbed my face with a glare in his eyes.

"i am diligent!" he exclaimed

"and a perv, let go of my face perviman!!!" i shouted as i kneed him lightly in his gut

"hey! the hell is wrong with you!??"

i giggled as i rushed forward to enter the class, which was quite awkward as usual nowdays.

"sorry i am late!!!!" i shouted as i bowed my head down.

"fufu good morning chisato-san, please take a seat we haven't called the roll yet!" Ai-sensei said with a smug on her face.

"ahaha...thanks" i said as i went towards my seat, there's a gap between me and ishigami-kun in the front, it's due to the fact that a certain red haired student...all things considered, karma was a douche through and through but i..kind of miss his douchebag attitude.

when he was here the class didn't have to worry about people attacking us, he more or less took all the blame and attacks as the supposed ace of our class, i hated him for hurting honami-chan but during the time when kiyopon fought him i... pitied him, to the point i even began thinking if i could do anything to cover the fact he could get expelled and try to fix him but alas, the moment he was sent to the infirmary his expulsion was issued but it all happened so fast!, how did kiyopon or lelouch go from where they were to the chairman and expel karma?!...it's just not possible under any circumstance so i want to find out what the entire story is...

hachiman soon entered after me and sat at his seat all the way in the back.

honami-chan looks normal...her expression isn't angry or sad but i still want to talk to her and hachiman and kanzaki about the future, i am not obsessed with class A, damn that entire class but...i want my friends to be happy!, to smile brightly and never be angry or sad about anything even if i help them vaguely it'll still be help...just like he did for me...