Y1 Vol11: Class Poll (class 1-D)

(3rd Person POV)

it is now 6 in the morning in the wonderful advanced nurturing highschool, students are still sleeping in their beds and stores around the school are closed so the only people awake...are teachers.

on the rooftop of the main school building stands two people, one is a woman with long black hair and purple eyes wearing her usual lab coat upon the black vest and black pants she wears.

beside her is a man with dark brown hair and light brown slightly yellowish eyes wearing an average white and red striped shirt.

the two of them were standing beside one another, each smoking a cigarette and looking out at the school and awaiting the moment classes will begin.

the woman named hiratsuka shizuka sighed as she scratched her head before speaking up.

"today's the class poll right?" she asked with a bored look on her face.

takayanagi huffed out a breath full of smoke before nodding.

"yeah it is, do you have any bets on who's getting expelled?" he asked with a small smile on his face.

hiratsuka chuckled as she tapped her cigarette twice letting the ashes fall down on the ground.

"for my class it's probably going to be either ike kanji or yamauchi haruki, those two alongside ryuuji sakamoto are quite the troublemakers and have very low grades, though ryuuji has the safe card of being friends with ayanokoji-kun"

takayanagi stayed silent before nodding at her words.

"for mine it's going to be shiho manabe, there's no other possible choice but her."

"manabe...yeah that girl is a troublemaker and isn't even good physically nor academically, alright then what about magase and johan's class?"

takayanagi threw away his burnt out cigarette as he leaned back against the wall as he sighed.

"i don't know, both of their classes are odd...magase's is a mess and johan...they're perfect just like him, they're smart and strong and hardworking so i don't know what flaw they could have aside from the split leadership between katsuragi-kun and sakayanagi-san"

"hmmm true i guess though i am sure those four will make something curious happen..."

takayanagi chuckled as he put his hand in his pocket.

"yeah that's the least someone can expect from the masterpiece, the prince, the monster and the scientist"

hiratsuka smiled before her eyes widened.

"by the by what's nagumo planning to do exactly? he keeps talking like he is going to flip the system of the school on it's head" she asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"he isn't changing anything, just going to give the first and second years a taste of what this school was like before he or manabu horikita came" takayanagi replied to her with a bored look on his face.

"hmm yeah i guess but the big question is...is he and manabu better than OUR prez?, you didn't forget prez right?..."

takayanagi flinched a little as he sighed and nodded.

"of course...the bane of everyone's existence, how is he doing right now? did he become a CEO of some sort of company like i predict or not?..."

"honest to god...i don't know, after what happened with sakurak-"

hiratsuka stopped half way through her sentence and covered her mouth before looking down on the ground.

"uhm...i am sorry for bringing her up again...i know it's a delicate topic for you"