Y2 Vol8: Revelation XII 4

(3rd Person POV)

Behind a peculiar mountain away from the battlefield parked a fairly large helicopter.

It's pilot, a very simple and aloof man whose hair was blonde and wore a bucket hat as he was humming to himself.

"Bento~ i love homemade bento~ hmm hmm~"

*Ring ring ring ring*

He jumped slightly in place as his phone rang making him stop eating and put his lunchbox and chopsticks down.

"Wowsers...didn't even know there's a signal here, but i think it must be cuz i am closer to the city this way around!"

he slowly pulled out his phone and eyed the name of the caller before smiling and pressing on the green button.

"Aizeeeeeeeeeen-kuuuuuuuun!, Yahallo!!"

"Tsk..."

"Hehehe come on old buddy old pal, at least say Yahallo back?!"

"I refuse, where are you right now, Kisuke?"

"If you plan on confessing your undying love to me...i'll have to apologize, i am a free spirit and can't be chained by one person!!"

"Die"

"Heh...to answer your question, i am about 10 kilometers away from the battlefield, not sure which mountain i am chilling behind but i am chilling behind one!"

"Good...everything's going as planned"

"Hoho! good to hear, heard you wanted us to store the equipment and files over at one of Kouenji's old building, is that right?!"

"Yes...call it what you want but it's simple countermeasures to the future"

"How so?..."

"Let's just say...i may not be so available after this small war is done and dusted"

"Hmm...i get you now, well that's perfectly fine with me, you're the boss"

"It's not a matter of who's the boss, Kisuke. It's a matter of how to most efficiently destroy all oppositions"

"Yoshida-san would've probably avoided such a situation y'know?..."

"There's no avoiding this situation, i've known both Johan and Shoyo for far longer than any of you and i can tell you this very clearly...both of them are liars"

"Everyone is a liar and a hypocrite in their own way Aizen-kun!, we often lie to ourselves and others to maintain the thin line of sanity we have because if honesty was all we delivered...we will be hurt, if you're hurt again and again...you will break and...Truth be told, i have had enough of broken people"

"...."

"I have seen so many children broken even when given a lie of hope and dreams, i have seen some that were broken and repaired only to be broken again, i have seen my bestfriend lose himself in tasteless things like a cigarette and wine but...i still want to fix these broken things, i don't want any discovery even if my curiousity can drive me beyond the ethical limits, i want to see a good world filled with good people become a reality"

"A good world filled with good people...you do know that's impossible right?, you're not a naive fool Kisuke"

"I know i know but...i will make the impossible possible!"

"I see...you really are similar to what has been said about him..."

"Eeeeeeeeh? who?!, who dares impersonate me!!!"