Y1 Vol12: The Court of the Crimson King

(Chisato Nishikigi's POV)

bitterness, it's an odd feeling people get in their body from certain foods, emotions and sometimes...people, one of these people happens to be my oddly popular and psychopathic seatmate...karma akabane.

me and him and ishigami were seated alongside everyone in our class after school has ended and a special exam has been announced, the event selection is what they call it, it's a simple exam that will go on for the following week, it's an odd mix between the three kingdoms exam and the paper shuffle.

"you guys are dickheads you know that? how can you go to okinawa without me??!" karma exclaimed as he sat in between me and ishigami with a sad look on his face.

"trust me it was better without you in it" i replied as i waved away at him.

"i disagree" ishigami commented.

"hell no!! this guy would've gone and fought the president by himself for all we know!!" 

karma rubbed his chin a little before smiling.

"you know...it's not a bad idea not gonna lie..." he said with a smug on his face.

i sighed as i rubbed my temples in exhaustion...this guy has the confidence of a god and the ability to back it up but confidence won't do a dent on someone like kiyotaka, but i think if karma drops this act and starts being hardworking he could very well best me, he's a diamond in the rough i guess you could say...

"do whatever you want but first, apologize to honami-chan!"

karma then sighed as he groaned while leaning back.

"honami this honami that, bitch do you have ANYTHING else in your life to do but worry over her?!" karma shouted out in anger at me.

ishigami put his hand on karma's shoulder.

"calm down dude...she deserves the apology you know?, you didn't do all of that on your own did you?..." he said as he looked at karma with a calm look on his face.

karma rubbed his chin once again before sighing.

"you know ishigami, for someone who i consider my friend you're a really good guy...sadly, i am not, i don't plan on apologising to her not now nor ever" he said as he flipped me off using his middle finger

"what did i expect really? you're just a fucking asshole karma, there's no changing that!" i said as i slapped his hand.

"bingo! great job chisato i'll give you a treat for that someday, even better i could..."

karma stopped for a moment as he thought to himself before chuckling.

"you know what?, i just got the best idea of a life time!"

he suddenly then stood up and went towards kanzaki, he then grabbed kanzaki by the collar and pushed him towards the podium before letting go and standing there.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! LISTEN UP EVERYONE!!" he shouted out with a haughty smile.

everybody turned their attention to him including hachi and honami-chan who looked a bit dissatisfied with the move he did.

"what do you want karma?...." ryota muttered nervously as karma smiled happily.

"well beppu...i have decided on something cool!, from today me and my boy kanzaki will be doing a slight reformation of this class!!, there's only 3 rules, one...no being unncessarily friendly to one another or other classes, two...under no fucking circumstance will any of you be allowed to get below 70 marks on exams, three and the most important rule...do not argue with me or kanzaki about our orders!"