Y2 Vol8: Faction Wars 2

(Ishigami Senku's POV)

We arrived fairly early on this island, kind of weird of them to make us all go through different means of transportation but i suppose it makes sense now.

A few minutes after we arrived a message came.

It was about a special exam and the participants were quite interesting...

"Senku, what do you think this exam will be about?, do you think it'll be a mind game of sorts or will it be physical?..." Sakayanagi asked as she sat beside me while i was looking out of the window.

What sort of exam huh...

Well judging by the fact this stupid drone has been following the bus for a while now and is focused on us, this exam is not an exam but another game.

The participants are: Myself, smug lolita, snake bastard, baldy and finally the bodyguard goblin who is glaring at me right now.

An interesting collection for sure but what's even more interesting are the others with us.

Kei Shinomiya, i remember him to be one of the top scorers in the exam and Kamuro's partner.

Nana Hiiragi, my previous partner in the partner exam and also a very terrible liar.

Nagumo Miyabi the council president and the vice president Shirogane

Kaguya Shinomiya who i believe is a daughter of one of those rich families.

And finally Ichika Amasawa from the festival and Nazuna Asahina who i don't remember.

"Don't know and i don't care, i just want to sleep" i said as i yawned and kept looking at the drone.

Sakayanagi sighed beside me as i noticed the bus take a turn towards the national park.

"Show at least a single hint of hardwork once please, your device was helpful but it's nothing that excuses you from working hard."

"Is that so?..." i muttered as i felt someone pinch my cheek.

I looked up and behind me and found...Hashimoto.

"Come on Senku-sama, don't act so indifferent with the princess like that, she likes working with you but you're always so cold!" he said to which i narrowed my eyes at him.

"Let go or i will melt your hand and feed it's remains to you"

Hashimoto chuckled before letting go of my cheek.

"As usual your threats are creative!, anyways what do you really think this exam's about?, why'd they bring us first before the other classes?"

I sighed before scratching my head and pulling out my phone.

"Whatever it is...i'll help you out, so quit nagging and leave me alone" i said towards Sakayanagi who i noticed smile slightly before nodding.

"Very well then"

I sighed as i scrolled through my phone on the news app, it's just a school moderated newspaper that posts news from the world outside that might interest the students.

Usually it's stuff like idol news or media banter but sometimes it talks about curious stuff.

I scroll through the list of news and i am already exhausted.

'Lalalie's Hikaru Kimiki stars in a new drama coming this summer!'

Cool but i don't care enough to read this article.

'Five inmates break out of prison with rumors spreading of their arrival in tokyo!'

Wild!!!!!...i couldn't care less once again, they'll probably get gunned down or captured.