Y2 Vol2: Siblings

(Ayanokoji Hina's POV)

Ichika and Takuya...hmm where do i start exactly?...

Well i met Ichika when i was still in my somewhat confused phase, when i was both curious and scared of the world miss Ayaka showed me, she and i got into contact with one another thanks to Miss Ayaka deciding having a little sister figure and a big sister figure would help us both mature.

Technically it did...i developed a weird sense of needing to worry about Ichika and how she is, while Ichika began to like clinging to me and calling me sis or oneesama when she's feeling like joking with me.

For example the first time we met...this girl's immediate instinct was to see if i would laugh at weird faces.

I didn't laugh much back then as i was still quite...not me yet back then, i generally worried about me and my brother the most and hated him for obliging the instructors's orders so Ichika's tries were shocking to me.

And surprisingly enough...she made me laugh, it was the first time it happened too, i laughed so hard that even miss Ayaka was quite shocked at this and decided to join her in making me laugh.

I laughed to the point my stomach hurt and my eyes got teary and from that day onwards...me and Ichika have somehow become siblings, she already had a biological sister and family but she used to say things like 'You're the best sister i could've asked for!!' and to that i would sigh as i reprimanded her over such things.

Then we come to Takuya...sigh...where can i even begin to explain Takuya's case...

When starting the fifth generation, the instructors decided it'd be pretty convenient for them to play with Kiyotaka's results to make them seem plausible for the kids, they lowered them to the level of someone like Sumeragi to not break the spirits of the kids who came to reach the levels of Ichika, Takuya and the rest of the top five.

Meaning...Takuya and the rest of them grew up believing me and Kiyotaka weren't that strong and within their reach which was severely wrong...

Ichika came to understand that earlier than most due to her interactions with me and then through seeing me train from time to time but Takuya only came to realize this later on.

He despised me and Kiyotaka for being the top of the facility, Though he despised Kiyotaka more for the praise he recieved and found me to be more on his level since i am after all...The Worst Student Of The 4th Generation, the number two who decided to destroy the entire generation's potential with my at the time mediocre charisma!.

I have no regrets about that but i still question myself at times, doubt lingered where regret left. 

Takuya and i only recently got to interact, he was already the top of the chain in his generation back then so his immediate instinct was to test himself against me.

Our battle sadly ended as quickly as it began, i was planning on toying with him but noticing Ichika's somewhat saddened look made me deny that idea and give him an honorable battle.

Though from that day on he found a sense of curiousity within him to learn more about who i am and what our generation was like...Takuya still hated me a bit in his mind, even though i on the other hand...considered him like a little brother to me.

He was somewhat of a canvas to me into seeing what it'd be like if i was the older instead of Kiyotaka, if i was the cold and robotic and he was the emotional and aspiring.

"Ahaha...what am i thinking..Takuya is even worse than Kiyotaka when it comes to being cold" i muttered as i leaned back on my bed with a sigh.

I finished my stupid report...heheheheh i hope you'll enjoy reading it Atsuomi, consider it my thanks for letting me out.