Y1 Vol8: Three Kingdoms Exam 1

"The road is dark and lonely, so if you and I don't burn, who will light the way?"

(Lelouch Lamperouge's POV)

a cold breeze, a beam of sunlight comforting to the body and the air smells of nature and prosperity. that is the simplest way one can describe the island of okinawa which we have landed at approxmately 5 hours ago.

"oh ki nawa, oh ki nawa, we. are. in. okinawa!!!!!" itadori sang as me and him and ryuuen and hiyori alongside albert and ibuki mio were walking around the hotel rented by the school wearing our jerseys in wait of the special exam announcement.

"shut the hell up for once will ya?!!" ryuuen yelled out at itadori who was jumping around quite happily.

"nuh-uh! sing with me sing for the year sing for okinawa sing for the uhm...uhhh...cheer!, yeah cheer is a good parody!!" itadori said as he and ryuuen kept glaring at one another.

i sigh as i stand beside hiyori who seems to be smiling happily at them.

"those two have gotten quite close since you became our leader right?" hiyori said as she looked at me.

"i suppose they have, though we're all just patiently waiting for the school to start the special exam" i replied to her.

hiyori giggled to herself as ibuki mio was typing on her phone calmly.

suddenly a ringing sound came from our phones and our immediate instinct was to open it as expected.

a message from the school, good...it begins.

'Dear students, please make your way towards the west of the forest north of the hotel, once there please standby the teacher awaiting you for further info!'

a small smile formed on my face as i gripped my phone tightly, it truly has begun, if this exam comes as i predict, we will be returning back to class C and possibly become class C!.

"you seem overjoyed you creepy fucker, you planning something good?" ryuuen said as he looked at me alongside itadori.

"perhaps, we may be coming to our biggest form of glory soon but for that...i will need your strength old friend!" i said as i streched my hand forward to him.

ryuuen looked at my hand silently before grinning widely.

"kukuku let's make them all taste defeat eh!!" he said as he took my hand and gripped it with strength.

soon after we all followed the instructions of the message and went through the small forest and found before us the teacher of class B, that snarky and unbearable woman who enjoys joking around.

she is wearing a military style outfit as she stood with a small smile on her face and her hand on her hip as she stared at us all.

"hello everyone!, today i will be your instructor, johan-sensei and the others have departed off to fufill their part of this exam so please take care of me!" she said happily as we all stood before her, seniors and all listened intently to her as she spoke up and continued.

"okay then!, looks like everyone is obedient today..good!, the name of this exam is The Three kingdoms exam!, it will go on for 4 days around this 30 kilometer area!!, you will all be divided into 3 factions which will go as follows:

Wei faction: class 1-C and class 1-B alongside class 2-A and 2-B

Wu faction: 1-D and 1-A alongside 3-A and 3-D

Shu faction: 2-C and 2-D alongside 3-C and 3-B!"

we're with the former student council president huh, amusing concept but i can use it but...we're working with sakayanagi arisu, how annoying.