Y2 Vol6: Unanimous Vote Exam 3

(Senku Ishigami's POV)

Man.....this school sure has become quite odd after Rintarou left.

The incident on the island and the small pieces i have put together from observing my saint like teacher Johan have shown me an interesting plot.

Althought this is just a theory but that incident was created by Johan, i am sure there's no other explaination, someone may frame it towards Aizen Sosuke but...it's too obvious of a ploy if a highschooler like me figured it out so easily.

I'd love to put on the detective cap and act like i am Edogawa Ranpo but that's not really something i feel like doing.

I am focusing most of my strength on somehow reviving timcanpy and also satisfying 'Her Highness' with any form of tool that will prove useful to her so that she would leave me alone.

Not to mention...Ayanokoji isn't here so i have no need to involve myself with the boring acts the school does, without a doubt that bland and blockheaded student is the reason i even poke my nose and help him, it is enjoyable at times to watch him plot...even if it does involve irritating people like Yuuichi and Karma.

Though what's interesting as well is that...his sister literally opened a club next to mine!, Asahina's Odd Jobs, Ed has visited the club once and said they were pretty interesting and funny so perhaps i should see if the sister is as interesting as her brother.

*Ring ring ring ring ring*

"Ugh...who is it..." i muttered as i streched my arm to the right and grabbed my phone.

I looked at the caller and it's...Edward...

I answered the call and spoke up first

"You better have a good reason for calling me at this hour or i will castrate you the next time i see you in the lab"

"Shut up mister important, it's 7 in the morning and you're the one sleeping too much"

"Yeah yeah bob's your uncle, what do you want?"

"We're missing alot of cash, we can't order the parts you want with our current budget, especially after you went ahead and decided to make that weird device of yours"

"Buddy...it's just a jailbreak for the phones, don't make it sound fancy!"

"...."

"Okay sorry go on"

"As i was saying...We're broke, work it out mister president"

"Oh so the problem was in the end money, alright, i'll see what i can do"

"Alright, i sent the thing you made over to you with a classmate of mine"

"Mad, i'll see you in the club after school, or maybe i won't. I'll be paying a visit to our neighbores at Asahina today"

"They finally piqued your interest?"

"Yeah i guess...see you gremlin"

"I AM NOT A GRE-"

I closed the call with Ed instantly to save myself the ear damage for now.

I guess i'll get prepared and head off to class for another day of getting my ears chewed off by Sakayanagi's nagging.

.

.

.

"Senkuuu my dude!!, how's it hanging?!"

I sighed slightly as i looked up from my desk and found Hashimoto standing before me with a smug look on his face.

"Ugh....what do you want Hashimoto?..." i asked with a look of disgust on my face.