Remember Me?: Ayano Tateyama SS

."Hellooo Ayanoo are you there?"

I slowly opened my eyes as i was struck with a few familiar things before me...this is...

"My room?..." i muttered in surprise as i jumped slightly.

"Mhm! it is it is!, it's been more than a year since you've been here"

I looked around slightly before looking up to the shadow above me and i shuddered.

A girl with long brown hair, with two red clips attached to her left fringe. Her eyes are dark brown and she wore my...middle school uniform, she looked like me and her eyes were...like Kiyo's.

"Who are you?!" i asked in surprise as i jumped off the bed and rushed to my desk.

"Do i look scary to you?..." she asked as her smile faded and she sat down slowly.

"I..uhm..."

The girl sighed as she twirled a strand of her hair.

"My apologies...that's not a question i should ask, i am indeed scary...very scary"

No...you...are...

"But what can i do? that's simply me, beautiful in an ugly way"

The girl then looked at me as she pointed at me with a smile slowly that made me shiver and sweat slightly.

"I bring out the worst within you. I bring out the best within you and i can very simply...harm you"

She then put her hand forward and a pair of scissors appeared.

"That's-!"

"Oh...so you remember these? that's wonderful...they remember you as well. Your fair skin, your brooding tears and of course...your beautiful crimson blood flowing through your wrist"

Just...what the hell is this?!...

The girl then sighed as she gripped the scissors and looked melancholically to the ground.

"I am alone Ayano...will you be my friend once again?" she asked as she slowly got up and stepped towards me.

"I remember this now...but why?!, didn't we...no i, agree to stop these stupid thoughts?!!, didn't i stop grabbing that...thing! and..."

The girl stepped closer as she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her...

"Ahahaha don't be so cruel Ayano, misery doesn't end so simply, Kiyo may have cured you for a bit but he up and left you again so cruelly...how mean!"

No Kiyo didn't do that!, Kiyo will come back!.

I pushed her away which surprised her and glared at her.

"Kiyo isn't like that!!, he still loves me..." i said to which the girl put her finger on her cheek as she giggled.

"Ahhh you're just so cute...first you abandon Shintaro to his misery then you recieve his misery in an ironic fashion through someone you dedicated much more to, Ayano...you're so lovely!" she said as she smiled happily at me.

"I did what i had to do, nothing i did helped him and he fixed himself, i will not let Kiyo or myself fall like that, i will wait as long as it takes and fight as many times as it takes for him" i said to which the girl's eyes widened as she smiled once again.

"Ayano...do you remember who i am?..."

"I...do..."

The girl smiled slightly as she clapped her hand before grabbing my arm once again.

She opened her scissor slightly and cut once on my wrist, as soon as she did...tens of cuts appeared on my hand, all of them are familiar to me...

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars, you my dear are so idiotic...i remember the first time we spoke you were so weak you didn't let me scar you...you scarred yourself and cried but now...you're brave..." she said with a somber smile as she put her hand on my cheek.

"Is this...a dream?..." i asked her to which she giggled.

"Who knows, is it a dream or is it a nightmare depends on you. You can make me into a monster or turn this room into burning hell but you chose to imagine yourself once again in misery, holding these scissors as you speak cruel and harsh words onto this fair body that is beloved to him...."

"Kiyo...do you...think...i can fufill the role he wants?" i asked to which she giggled as she shrugged.

"Deary me you're asking me?, that's practically throwing buckets of water into an ocean, you probably know the answer yourself but i'll give you a somewhat familiar piece of advice..."

She slowly leaned closer as she gripped her scissors tightly and whispered into my ears.

"Red is the color of heroes...Ayano Tateyama" 

Suddenly i felt an unexpected push in my back, i looked back and...

"Ahahahaha...haha...AHAHAHAHAHAHA...so this is it huh" i asked as i looked her in the eye...she stabbed me in the back heartlessly.

"Good job...and goodbye..."

.

.

.

I jumped slightly once again as if i was shocked.

Looking around...i am in my dorm...a dream huh...

"Ahahah...haha..." i laughed slightly as i put my hand on my face and dug my nails deep....i hate this.

Why do i have to be reminded of that time...of Shintaro...of everything from back then?...

My eyes slowly grew strained as i felt water flow down from them

I sighed as looked at my hands.

"Just please...please...be safe Kiyotaka..."

Please return back to me safely...i don't care if i am hurt again if it's for your sake...i don't think i have anymore energy to live another hell without you...

"I love you to no end after all..."