Y1 Vol12: Piqued Interest

(Lelouch Lamperouge's POV)

it's been 3 days since the day we have recieved news and started the event selection exam, we finished the commander picking part and the picking of events and now we await the announcement of each game.

"yo lelouch, hiyori! how's it hanging?" itadori said as he approached me while everyone was seated awaiting takayanagi's arrival for the second part of the exam.

"hey itadori"

"good morning itadori!"

me and hiyori greeted him as he went towards his seat with a smile on his face.

"you guys ready for today!!, lelouch you going to be pulling out these mysterious big gun tactics right?!!"

hiyori giggled while i sighed as i smiled...they all have so much faith in me it's motivating...

in any case we've decided that we'll be attacking karma's class, the fight for class A can go on for as long as it wants but i will never allow such a thing as downfall...i have come too far for this.

"if that's what you call them...then yes we will be strategizing today when we find out about the games!" i said to him as i glanced a look towards ryuuen.

he is sitting around calmly surrounded by the three musketeers of his.

the door of the classroom opened and takayanagi arrived with his now usual look of absolute moodiness.

"good morning...all of you"

as soon as he said this everyone immediatly returned to their seats and simply looked at him in silence.

"class C has submitted their chosen events and yours have been sent to their homeroom teacher to showcase, in any case...here they are..."

he then pulled out a paper roll and opened it then stuck it to the board using magnets.

'rock paper-scissors
chemistry test
100 meter run
japanese history test
shiratori
math test
boxing
basketball
Football'

hah...interesting picks if i do say so myself, we picked quite the classical things but they picked shiratori and...boxing?!, that's probably karma's choice i guess...

curious but it's fine, i am quite confident we can excel against them in most of these, though my only issue lies in karma, chisato and kanzaki...they're the biggest thorns that no one in my class can face, ryuuen or itadori could beat kanzaki but that's neither here nor there...

"i hope you're all prepared for what's to come...i am confident in your capabilities and i won't deny...i am proud to be teaching you all"

a small smile formed on his face as he squinted his somewhat dull and melancholy eyes for a smile while his head was bowed.