Unforgivable Sinner: Shuuya Kano SS

How will i ever look you in the eye...Neechan?

I tried to be a hero like you and make you and Kido happy but look at where that has gotten me?

Although i knew someday i would make enemies of Kutsuki i still trusted him, he is an amazing leader, he knows how to control those he wants controlled and what he has to do to cause damage.

He controlled our class in the matter of a day through Hosen who even though towers above him in strength still somehow fears him.

We all trusted him with everything, he didn't fail us once and what he said he will do he did but he always played with his words, he'd use sentences that could mean a thousand thing he...lied.

I am a liar too so why am i angry?...is it because finally my reasoning has decided to step in and tell me how much of an idiot i am?!.

Is it because i am not as strong and charismatic as Kido?

Maybe she should've taken on the job of trying to save our family from this mess we're in, to keep Neechan away from the hands of those whiteroom bastards and return her back to ignorance where she would've lived her life peacefully without even caring who Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is.

Yeah she would be sad since Shintaro is dead but what can we do about that?!.

He's the one who played us all into the lie he's okay when he's not, he spoke with Neechan and gave her the best words he had and then holed himself up again.

Then a week later...he died, how could anyone have predicted this?!, even Momo couldn't tell how her brother was feeling, he simply lied to make Neechan flip over a new page and i am eternally grateful for him for that.

But...the page Neechan turned was so terrible, she fell in love with the wrong person and locked herself up with him, he's nothing but trouble and i know that better than anyone.

Dad may have brushed off certain things about Mom and Neechan but i can't...they're my only family, without them i'd still be lying even worse lies than i do now.

I'd lie just to make my mother happy and not angry that dad left.

I'd lie just to make those kids in my neighborhood even register my existence.

I don't care what i had to do...i just wanted to be accepted by anyone and smile even once genuinely, i just want to know what it means to have such honest things without other sides to the coin or a bitter knife to stab my heart.

I just wish for Neechan and my family to return back to the way it was before all of this...