Second Self: William Macbeth SS

"Fuaaah! that was fun wasn't it...William?."

"No it wasn't...why did you cut that guy's face and then make an enemy of that guy called Lelouch?!, didn't we agree that i will take the lead"

"We did?...my deepest apologies, your words weren't really very easy to hear and understand from where i am at."

"Ahahah sure sure, act like a king all you like...we're still the same person whether we like it or not"

"I dare not deny such a fact but you must accept your fate...you're a bad boy Wil, you created me  and now despise me, cruel is what you are..."

"No i am not, i did it to protect White. We finish our mission and then we disappear, that is the end of our deal"

"And i plan on keeping my word, but when the time comes and i order you to sleep...you sleep til the day i allow you to awake once again."

"I refuse, my body my rules!"

"Don't act so strong willed boy. You are nothing but an undesirable aspect within this body, i care not if you're the original as well"

"King of Despair...answer me this. What is it do you desire out of this place? forcing White to connect with that girl...Hina Ayanokoji, throwing a few sparks and waiting to ignite a fire, facing against Johan-sensei...why do all of these things?"

"......"

"No answer...that's a first"

"Do you remember that book we used to read, the one about the lamb?"

"Huh?! yeah i do, i remember Uncle Grimmer used to read it with us from time to time as well"

"That's good...cling onto memories for that is the spice that makes living worth it, much like how death is the thing that makes you thrive, memories are the part that makes you humans...human, it creates hope and despair depending on how you view and process them, they are your pasts..."

"Acting quite human now are you? though i suppose you've yet to stop disconnecting yourself from humanity"

"I have no need to consider myself human, i am far above them, i simply place my judgement onto them, i am simply curious to see that boy...Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, i want to see how far his desires go and..."

"And?..."

"hahahahaha...let me keep my secrets to myself, you remember what i did to that bastard Elias the day he tried to pry into our life?"

"Yes...break his arm and force him to change his entire identity to...Adolf K. Weismann"

"Precisely!, such is the case with any who dare think they stand above me, i will blow their souls to bits and make them wonder the earth back and forth to find it once again!!"

"Jeez...i don't see what Walter finds so alluring about you as a master..."

"Hmmhmm truth be told i miss Walter, he understood my mind unlike you and Mary"

"Herr Egon used to find you two irritating..."

"He can go die for all i care, irritating man who thinks his sarcasm will make him a better man, he and that annoying man Daniel irritate me eternally"

"Everyone in Himmelreich wasn't exactly...great. Mikhail agrees with me and White on that..."

"Mikhail Jirov huh...a broken boy who thinks his servitude will cure him of his awful betrayal and sin to his family, if it weren't for your annoying nagging...i'd kill him and grant him peace"

"leave him alone...please"

"Fine fine, just mind your business until the end of the mission"

"Okay but...let me talk to White from time to time"

"sleep.....til hell turns cold and the these words of mine grow old...sleep soundly. William Macbeth"

"Hu-"

I closed my eyes slightly before opening them once again.

That obnoxious idiot always getting in the way.

Acting like he's so pure and innocent when he's the one that created me to do the things he wouldn't be able to do.

Enduring that damned experiment for his own sister's sake then despising none but me for it, calling me the problem and rejecting me.

Have it your way William, i am the stronger force within that mind of yours and i will always be there.

I will not allow you to get in the way of my goals, not you and not Johan and not that freak Accelerator...

Well it doesn't matter now...he's asleep and i am awake, i will play with these fools till Elias mans up and decides to entertain me with something fun, hopefully he understands that if he doesn't...there won't be another chance like last time...